great car
great story
great color
now lower it... lol
Old 11-20-2015, 01:46 AM
Foxman
Rennlist Member

Received 554 Likes on 404 Posts

Wow, can't thank you guys enough for all the positive feedback. It means a lot coming from this esteemed group. The wife and kids are still struggling with the blue. The kids prefer the black C4, and don't want to see her go. Thanks to a 12' high garage and BendPak, the C4 may stick around...

Stock clutch for the replacement?
Yes Aaron, planning on keeping this car bone stock save for a few reversible mods and ROW suspension.

The aero kit and color look fantastic.
much envy here especially with the Aero Kit II!
Thanks Phoneyman and Soundbehindyou for the nod on the aero kit. It all seems to tie together nicely in zenith, and the car was ordered from the factory this way.

Awesome color congrats. Hope to see this one in the flesh
Looking forward to driving her into Town regularly Jjm. Just listen for the Fisters.

Will we see it at Devens next year?
Definitely! But the arctic silver is the track star. Will be keeping an eye out for you Robert. Your lap times are dropping quickly!

I am amazed how quickly you move down the slippery slope with some very tasteful mods.
Thanks Rob, I will be reaching out to you to talk about the suspension you just installed. Time to update your avatar with the new stance.

Lesson here for those who wait, hmm?
Couldn't agree with you more Ken. It's not for everyone, but there are some great opportunities out there if you're willing to take some risk. Driving these cars requires quick decision making - sometimes buying them requires a quick decision as well.

those interior pictures doesn't do justice to the Cashmere and the contrast with the Zenith Blue
Thanks U7tWTF..I've always liked the cashmere look, but it really does stand out strikingly against the zenith blue. The car is so clean inside it's amazing.

Love the color... Swap your bumper from your C4 .
LOL David - thinking I should paint the C4 Mexico blue!

Nice ride. Hopefully no more surprises!
Thanks Fatmike. While you can never rule out surprises, the PPI (post purchase inspection) at EPE in Natick went quite well. I knew the clutch was up for replacement, and the check engine light has been coming on for the last ten years for SAI ports. So clutch and top end/re-seal were already in the plans. Rotors and wires will be replaced as well (plugs are new). I'm refraining from driving the car much until the new clutch (and motor mounts) are installed. In the meantime, lots of double clutching...

That's really nice. Love the color. You sure are quick with the mods!
Thanks Gavonder - that Targa is looking pretty darn nice! Hope we will see you again soon.

I'm planning to take a trip to B.T.'s Smokehouse in Sturbridge Saturday for some brisket mid-day Saturday. Road trip anyone?
BT's Smokehouse looks great, but no can do this Saturday Christian. Hope all is well with you!

I also miss the fall colors - I used to live in West Hartford.
Bill, thought you'd enjoy this shot of the car parked at the State House in the Speaker of the House's parking spot.

State House - CT
Old 11-20-2015, 01:55 AM
sacman
Pro

Received 172 Likes on 98 Posts

nice garage...what kind of lift is it in your garage?
Old 11-20-2015, 02:41 AM
Foxman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by sacman
nice garage...what kind of lift is it in your garage?
No lift in there just yet. Looking at this BendPak unit while they're reconfiguring the garage door tracks and adding a few outlets. I like the added height, added width, and shortened runway. The owner was trying to steer me away from BendPak, but they seem to have a good reputation despite the customer support issues I keep hearing about. https://garybloomsales.com/product/p...ting-capacity/
Old 11-20-2015, 06:26 PM
nine9six
Banned

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Beautiful color; Great acquisition!
Old 11-21-2015, 11:48 PM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Received 208 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by FLYT993
fantastic car and story! gorgeous color. and you are fortunate you were in line before opo lol!
😂😂😂😂😂😂 OPO already owns a 98 c2s in Zenith Blue or else 😱🙄

Foxman that color is going to keep you very happy every time you see the car 👍🏼👍🏼 Zenith Blue is sexy and yes you need the sport seats 😜😜

Old 11-22-2015, 12:38 AM
myflat6
Drifting

Received 192 Likes on 123 Posts

Bill, thought you'd enjoy this shot of the car parked at the State House in the Speaker of the House's parking spot.

State House - CT[/QUOTE]

Great shot! The Ferrari club used to have a great charity event for the Children's Hospital in that Parking lot.
Old 11-23-2015, 12:53 AM
Foxman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Opo
😂😂😂😂😂😂 OPO already owns a 98 c2s in Zenith Blue or else 😱🙄
Foxman that color is going to keep you very happy every time you see the car 👍🏼👍🏼 Zenith Blue is sexy and yes you need the sport seats 😜😜
You are the man Opo.
Those HB seats look amazing and are on my wish list. I'm also planning on painting the brakes yellow as you've done.
I wasn't sure about the short clears but after seeing them in your car I just ordered a set.
Your car is perfect!
Old 11-24-2015, 09:54 AM
DCAlbarran
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Such a great color! Course, I may be a little biased towards blue Porsches...

Old 11-24-2015, 10:10 AM
u7t2p7
Banned

Received 51 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by DCAlbarran
Such a great color! Course, I may be a little biased towards blue Porsches...

And blue trucks
Old 11-25-2015, 11:42 AM
EntropyChaser993
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice C2S. I miss my Zenith Blue TT.

Quick Reply: Introducing My Zenith C2S