Received 207 Likes on 76 Posts

Got the same story .....
But he word is no longer good here 🙃
Old 01-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Bullitt44
Burning Brakes

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Opo
Interesting , maybe because mine was custom color 🤔 I have to call them today and find out if they found the arena red face dial , I told them I couldn't find it and they were going to check around and help, here's a picture of my gauges , all I'm changing is the speedometer from kilometers to miles

Arena Red Gauges! BEAUtiful!
Old 01-04-2016, 09:51 AM
kingston
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I asked him to let me know by the end of the week about whats going on with my order and got this in reply;
Hello,

Thank you. I was actually notified per e-mail by others that people actually thought it was a scam, or that I was bankrupt or something like that. But I have not contacted them yet, because I just started replying those e-mails, which is quite a long list I need to plow through. Each and everyone will be contacted. Thank you for understanding and you patience. I will contact you before the end of the week.

Kind regards,

Ill give him to the end of the week otherwise ill start my paypal claim. If he had been hospitalised, how was he able to do Marauders dial?

We shall see i guess but if i hear anymore then ill let everyone know
Old 01-04-2016, 10:29 AM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

I think we just being told what we want to hear , he sent me this email in OCTOBER ... Things just don't add up 😡😡
Still waiting for the tracking # and refund 😂😂

Dear Mr Mancinas,

Thank you for your e-mail message. I totally understand your frustration and I realise I have totally failed you. Currently things aren't going as planned but I would like to make you understand that I do take each and every customer seriously regardless the size of the order. There are things that I have to overcome that are causing the problems (production capacity) so I am in the process of reorganizing my business. Business has grown really fast, but I wasn't prepared for this.

I would like to propose this: I will refund the money you have paid. At this point it is the least I can do. But like I said, I do appreciate all my customers, so I would still like to finish your order for the custom rev-counter dial anyway but you don't have to pay for this, whether or not it will result in more orders from your side. That will be on me. I will ship the dial 3 weeks from now and a tracking number will be provided. If it hopefully does result in more orders in the future, in your case I would like to make the exception that payments can be delayed until the order has been produced and the order is ready for shipping for which I will send proof (photo of finished order) first, so you can be sure the amount of time you will have to wait from that moment on is the shipping time only. A tracking number will then be provided shortly. For the future, production time will be 3 weeks max. before shipment.

I hope above makes sense and that you will give me the benefit of the the doubt, although I pretty much gave you a wrong impression. I also hope we can still do future business together. I'd appreciate your thoughts on my proposal. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Ed Ang
D-Werx
Old 01-04-2016, 10:38 AM
kingston
Intermediate

I dont know, id like to believe him but just dont.

Granted he sent you that in October, went away for the last two week then maybe got injured when he was meant to have shipped it but from what i understood from the initial email he sent to me, it only takes a day or two to make (though i just wanted one custom grey dial).
Guess we shall see in a few days time
Old 01-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Marauder1
Advanced

I actually received my gauge faces near the end of October after many months but I sent my actual Sport Chrono gauge to his contact in the Netherlands to have the dial made and installed. After many weeks of zero communication I became very concerned. Finally he sent an email that he was going to knock it out in the coming weeks and finally they arrived.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:12 PM
RedFatty
AutoX

Wink

Originally Posted by kingston
I dont know, id like to believe him but just dont.

Granted he sent you that in October, went away for the last two week then maybe got injured when he was meant to have shipped it but from what i understood from the initial email he sent to me, it only takes a day or two to make (though i just wanted one custom grey dial).
Guess we shall see in a few days time

Opo & Kingston - Happy New Year!

I got my refund back. Like you guys, I would like to believe him! I had an order for 2 complete sets, and if the quality was good, would have ordered another two. This was no small order and he still fluffed me around. The timing in his tale also doesn't quite add up.

Would love to give him the benefit of doubt but he has burnt a lot of bridges on this forum. Yes he does do great work but so what... its not for you.

At the end of the day, akin to dating the most gorgeous partner but if you aint getting any of that A, then... Feeling me?

If he is true to his word, then I would purchase from him after I see the design mock ups. Right now, he has zip credibility...

Good luck guys. Let me know how you go as I will get in touch with Reap next week.
Old 01-05-2016, 02:31 AM
RedFatty
AutoX

Originally Posted by zfghfgh
Thanks Michelle, he was very responsive when I made inquiries and paid but he has been very quite since

Seems to be the pattern of his great business ethics... Good luck...
Old 01-11-2016, 06:59 AM
kingston
Intermediate

I sent him a chaser email over the weekend but not heard back so have opened a paypal dispute.

Will let you know how i get on but ive sent them a link to this page for more information
Old 01-11-2016, 07:35 AM
Madturk
Three Wheelin'

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

Same story here. I received the same exact email with the accident etc. it looks like copy and paste email sent to bunch of people.
I did get my refund from PayPal.
Old 01-11-2016, 07:42 AM
kingston
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Madturk
Same story here. I received the same exact email with the accident etc. it looks like copy and paste email sent to bunch of people.
I did get my refund from PayPal.
yeah so it would seem, considering you opened up a pp dispute on the 13/12. When did you receive the email?
Old 01-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Madturk
Three Wheelin'

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

I received the email after I received the refund from paypal. I think I received the refund about 2 weeks or so ago. Received the email last week.
Old 01-11-2016, 06:28 PM
RedFatty
AutoX

Originally Posted by kingston
yeah so it would seem, considering you opened up a pp dispute on the 13/12. When did you receive the email?

IGood luck! Shouldn't be an issue and the refund will be quick...
Old 01-29-2016, 01:20 PM
mehaas62
7th Gear

Default No response from Ed at Porsche Dials

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM ED ANG AT PORSCHEDIALS.COM?

I paid for overlays and a new tachometer in April 2015. As of now, January 2016, nine months later, I have not heard from Ed and have not received my dials.

I send numerous e-mails and cannot get Ed to respond. I had a response in September 2015, I think, where he said his anti-spam filter prevented him from receiving my e-mails. Then I heard from him in November 2015 saying something about hospitalization after a car accident. Now, almost three months later, I still have not heard anything from him

I am tired of waiting. Can anyone recommend a REPUTABLE company who can produce dial faces and overlays?

thanks, Mark E. Haas
Old 01-29-2016, 01:26 PM
Opo
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by mehaas62
HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM ED ANG AT PORSCHEDIALS.COM?

I paid for overlays and a new tachometer in April 2015. As of now, January 2016, nine months later, I have not heard from Ed and have not received my dials.

I send numerous e-mails and cannot get Ed to respond. I had a response in September 2015, I think, where he said his anti-spam filter prevented him from receiving my e-mails. Then I heard from him in November 2015 saying something about hospitalization after a car accident. Now, almost three months later, I still have not heard anything from him

I am tired of waiting. Can anyone recommend a REPUTABLE company who can produce dial faces and overlays?

thanks, Mark E. Haas
Welcome to the club Mark , I think it's time that the Mods get involved and run this guy out of here 😡

Quick Reply: Porschedials