Got Video?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 06:35 PM
Tim Pruitt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys,

My wife bought me a canon ZR45 Digital Video Camcorder. It has all of the features as listed above by C4 Guy. 3 weeks ago I purchased the wide angle lens converter and it works great. You can see all of the steering wheel and all of the dash across the front. I drive a stock 993 2S and I have 2 laps converted to a MPEG file from Barber Motorsports Park during the Alabama Region DE. If someone could give me some basic instruction on how to post the video on Rennlist, I would be happy to share my video with you. It's not quite as exciting as Stuttgarts racing video but it may have some entrtainment value.
Old 05-06-2003, 07:30 PM
BrokeAss
Driver Carries No Cash
Rennlist Member

Tim - In a nutshell videos are too large to post on Rennlist. You can post them on your own website and then include a link to it on Rennlist, but posting the video directly to Rennlist just isn't possible.

If you don't have a place to post the video, drop me a line at terry@terryriedel.com and I'll work with you to host your video on my "play" site - RiedelVideo.com.
Old 05-14-2003, 10:32 AM
BrokeAss
Driver Carries No Cash
Rennlist Member

I resurrected this thread to share a cool video of an Enzo Ferrari. The driver of the Toyota Supra had a bullet-cam mounted in his bumper, in front of the intercooler and close to the ground.

<a href="http://students.washington.edu/heesoo/derek/Enzo.wmv" target="_blank">http://students.washington.edu/heesoo/derek/Enzo.wmv</a>

You'll no doubt notice the 993 Turbo that's between the Enzo and the Supra. (BTW-There's no audio track on this clip)

This is a great example of what you can do with a bullet-cam! Makes you want to ditch that rollbar mounted rig and install a bullet-cam.

Enjoy!

Quick Reply: Got Video?