Sponsored by:

Rennsters beware of Victory Motors Texas

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 03:20 AM
FlatSix911
Nordschleife Master

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by coreseller
Being a Shyster is a two way street. Depending upon how bitter or vindictive you are you could be the high bidder on every auction they run or use the "Buy it Now" option if available for the next few weeks. Let it sit until they ask for deposit or payment then explain the transmission went out on your Ford F150 and regrettably you can no longer afford their car. On the next one explain your beloved Labrador needs double knee surgeries, after all family first right? and so on.........

What you are doing now (exposing them as sleaze *****) is frankly the most effective way to hurt them, but there will always be those in the market who do not do their due diligence. If you are active on other Porsche forums let the guys there know of your experience also, you truly would be doing it as a public service. As others have stated, you likely avoided a huge headache so best to drink a beer and get over it.........
Brilliant!
Old 02-15-2015, 09:57 AM
Ridin Dirty
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The re-listed vehicle is bid up over 40k now???
........ It has a mileage discrepancy and extensive paint work.......it's not even worth that.

Goes to show...there is one born every minute......or there is something rotten in Stuggart.
Old 02-15-2015, 10:30 AM
Porsh-nut
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They have to have someone running up the bid. Think about it - if you got word that a person you just jerked off is putting the situation out there and contemplating forcing their hand to honor the original auction, his only defense is to run it up. Makes it a much more defendable position for him to be in about reneging on the original auction. He can now simply say, "See, the transmission is fixed and it is now bringing the proper money." In short, eBay won't do anything.

I think coreseller said it best ... buy 'em all and disappear!! Maybe we should all jump in and do it ...
Old 02-15-2015, 11:21 AM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

In retrospect I would contact the Texas DMV and file a complaint. Bait and Switch? It is kinda odd that the one guy who claims to have had a good transaction has disappeared. It makes one wonder.......
Old 02-15-2015, 01:28 PM
Sam P
Advanced

Originally Posted by FGL28
In retrospect I would contact the Texas DMV and file a complaint. Bait and Switch? It is kinda odd that the one guy who claims to have had a good transaction has disappeared. It makes one wonder.......
No - I have not disappeared, and yes my transaction was still great.

There is always two sides to every story

Sam
Old 02-15-2015, 01:58 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Sam P

Sam
Yes there are two sides.

I can tell you that your having a sucessful transaction with Victory Motors is good.

But again I suspect it is because you are local to dealership.
Old 02-15-2015, 02:24 PM
Ridin Dirty
Burning Brakes

Sam
SURE BY ALL MEANS........SO WHAT'S HIS SIDE???????????????????
Old 02-15-2015, 02:33 PM
Sam P
Advanced

Originally Posted by shhhzaammm
SURE BY ALL MEANS........SO WHAT'S HIS SIDE???????????????????
Really? with the attention ***** ? I have no dog in this fight - call him

He has a website and phone #

Sam
Old 02-15-2015, 02:49 PM
u7t2p7
Banned

Received 51 Likes on 30 Posts

The re-listed vehicle is bid up over 40k now???
........ It has a mileage discrepancy and extensive paint work.......it's not even worth that.

Goes to show...there is one born every minute......or there is something rotten in Stuggart.
Interesting auction. Car was bid up to $40,911 where it sat with the reserve not met. Within the past couple of hours someone bid at least $100 higher which then met the reserve. Coincidence or shill bid at $40,911
Old 02-15-2015, 03:00 PM
Ridin Dirty
Burning Brakes

Really? with the attention ***** ? I have no dog in this fight - call him

He has a website and phone #

Sam
Talk is cheap Sam. I have messaged. I have performed all diligence. It's all in writing pal.

You want to defend his actions????.....well then go ahead defend them with tangible sh$t ....otherwise I think think your dog "is" in this fight.
Old 02-15-2015, 03:19 PM
Sam P
Advanced

Talk is cheap Sam. I have messaged. I have performed all diligence. It's all in writing pal.

You want to defend his actions????.....well then go ahead defend them with tangible sh$t ....otherwise I think think your dog "is" in this fight.
I am not defending anybody. All I have said is that I am happy with my car and Transaction with Victory

no dog

Sam
Old 02-15-2015, 03:41 PM
Enso
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 20 Posts

i had recent interests in buying a 993 C4 , but did not happen

i would be careful
Old 02-15-2015, 03:57 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

I am not defending anybody. All I have said is that I am happy with my car and Transaction with Victory

no dog

Sam
So since you have no dog in this fight, how would you describe the OP's experience?

The keeping of the biders id private only fuels the appearance of bad dealing with consumers. If you think this is a witch hunt look please do a search on Victory. Victory not responding is also sets off a red flag. Rennlist is go to resource for 993 and their not responding again raises huge questions.
Old 02-15-2015, 04:03 PM
Ridin Dirty
Burning Brakes

no dog

Sam
No, that's not all you are saying. You said "there are two sides to every story". Not this story Sam. Your comment has no relation here b/c there is only one story here and that's the facts, the messaging, they speak for themselves.
I don't see Victory on here with their side defending themselves, just you...dog. I want to hear from him; publicly in this forum or in writing. But he won't do either b/c he is a sleazeball and a coward....and cowards hide.

Sam you have a right to express your opinions. But it is interesting that your opinions come from the same location as the seller; as he proclaims he is "the largest air-cooled dealer and he sells worldwide"
Old 02-15-2015, 05:37 PM
JDHertz11
Race Car

Received 67 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by u7t2p7
Interesting auction. Car was bid up to $40,911 where it sat with the reserve not met. Within the past couple of hours someone bid at least $100 higher which then met the reserve. Coincidence or shill bid at $40,911
You're the professional here, is that normal in your field?

Quick Reply: Rennsters beware of Victory Motors Texas