Think I found my C2S !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2001, 04:43 AM
B-Line home
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Again Kit,

Thanks for the support..
In the future, I'll make some info public, and keep others things private. Not everyone appreciate's it as much as you.
Have a great weekend.
And a Happy and A healthy New Year.
2002!!here we come
Old 12-30-2001, 09:46 AM
MikeF
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
B-Line,

Just a friendly suggestion...go back and look at the Vesuvio C2S at Champion again. From what I've seen, its a beautiful color (kind of like dark eggplant) and I know they've had it for sale since last summer. I'm guessing you could get it in the low to mid 50's...maybe better if you show up with $ on the last day of their fiscal year .

Best of all, Champion has a sterling rep and they're located in your backard.

No I don't work for them (I'm in Atlanta), but I started a C2S search before my wits came back to me (decided to keep my 964 cab), and was very tempted to drive down and do a trade.

Anyway, just a thought that may help with your Porschelessness.
Old 12-30-2001, 03:49 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by Kit_Chris:
<STRONG>A final word before I get banned. This message was meant to be sent privately via email but address was unavailable.

Hey! You didn't poop or pee in anyone's pool as far as my understanding goes.. on the contrary, you provided these guys with a unique opportunity to share experience on dealers!! Besides, the topic was highly pertinent.

As long as your points are valid and well thought out, you should feel perfectly justified in considering yourself as much of a 'host' as any other poster, whether you own a 993 or not. Fair enough?

Finally, I'm in for the website! Considering the vocation of our endeavour, perhaps Lada would volunteer to fund our valiant efforts?</STRONG>
I think you have a view of this community that is not supported by the facts. Almost no one has been 'banned' and contrary opinions, that are well thought out and politely stated, are welcomed by nearly all participants. The only case of banning that I am aware of was someone who jumped in with an obnoxious attitude, wild threatening challenges and personal threats against other members - more than justified in banning this person and that was only until he got his act together. B-Line is quite aware of how heavily other forums are moderated (S4) and the kind of juvenile behaviour those forums host.

This is a community built on respect and hard work (mostly from John D) and it trivializes the value of Rennlist to make the kind of comments displayed above.

Low ratings are (IMHO) the result of postings that have a very low signal-to-noise ratio. If I have to read a full page of someone's posts in order to get one sentence of value, then I will start to ignore that person's posts and may well use the rating mechanism to express my opinion of that poster. I strongly beleive that the highly rated contributors to this forum post carefully considered questions and/or answers and even take the time to review their posts before commiting them for all to see.

Quick Reply: Think I found my C2S !!!