993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just dropped off my car at EPE...

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2003 | 03:05 PM
Franklin229
Rennlist Member

Default Just dropped off my car at EPE...

Folks-
Just dropped my car off at EPE-my first non-dealer experience-all based on the feedback from this forum. It's so refreshing to drop your car off at a place that is full of P-cars, including two full on race prepared 996's. I'm having him install LWF, RS mounts, plus some other odds and ends. I'll provide a report once I get the car back for others in the New England area.
Old 08-09-2003 | 07:31 PM
KINGSRULE
Addict
Rennlist Member

Jerry does all my work.
Saw your C2S there today, very nice.
Get PSS9's while yor at it. You won't regret it...
Old 08-09-2003 | 08:45 PM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Jerry is a great guy. And the rest of his EPE team are very capable (and I do not use that term freely). He is very busy generally during the middle of the day, but if you see him early or in the afternoon spend some time with just talking to Jerry. You'll learn SOOOO much. Also, he attends quite a number of the events in the New England area. If you ever have a problem, as a customer or not, he is always there to lend a hand.

You won't be disappointed with the work, and the stuff you are getting done should be prety cool. Can't wait for the report.
Old 08-09-2003 | 10:28 PM
Franklin229
Rennlist Member

GJ,
I'm working up to the suspension mod. Trying not to hemorage too much $$ at one time. Are you having work done as well?

Bob,
Thanks for the additional feedback-Jerry did spend an hour or so with me prior to this appointment. I went to him to specifically check for abnormal lifter noise-one of the things that I dropped the car off for. Jerry does not think it's a worry but I wanted him to check it out anyway.

Quick Reply: Just dropped off my car at EPE...