Old 07-03-2003 | 11:53 AM
RT7
Burning Brakes

Cell phone, AAA card, cash, and CDs.
Old 07-03-2003 | 07:23 PM
TMH
Addict
Rennlist Member

Not a 993 owner, but have had many roadtrips bringing different vehicles home. I find it easiest to stop at Wal-Mart or some such, and pick up everything I need as I point my new purchase towards home.

And whether it is a new vehicle or your daily driver DON'T FORGET TO ALWAYS CARRY A FIRE EXTINGUISHER! Although I have never had to use one on my own personal vehicle, I have used mine to put out fires in other vehicles. It is truly amazing how quickly a small extinguisher can take care of a fire before it gets out of hand, and you end up with a total loss.

Good luck,
Tom
Old 07-03-2003 | 07:34 PM
fluid15

I bought mine in Oregon and drove down to San Francisco (the wife met me there), along the PCH all the way down to LA and finally to AZ. All I brought were the typical roadtrip items: radar, atlas, CD's, & mobil phone. Did the same when I bought my M3 in Ohio and drove to AZ. That trip was awful (boring!!!). A SIG Sauer isn't a bad idea, but you'd better know the laws of where you're driving!

If your car has all the manuals it will include Dealer locations, etc. You'll read the whole thing the first night, trust me.

Quick Reply: Road Trip?