Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking again ..

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 07:34 AM
Doc V.
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Holt Motorsports currently has six 993 Carreras and one 993 Carrera 4 for sale. One of the 993 Carreras, a 1995, has 11,800 miles.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:46 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MartinC2S
Is it too early to call dibs on those seats? ;-)

I'm actually serious.
Nah, not too early. I don't blame you for asking! Those hard backs are therapy for the back. And yeah, they look cool. You would actually be second in line. A friend of mine has wanted them for over a year now. Actually, he wanted the whole car. Lol. Time will tell. Ya might wanna email me so I don't forget (which I do easily - getting old stinks): sonpca AT att DOT net.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Doc V.
Holt Motorsports currently has six 993 Carreras and one 993 Carrera 4 for sale. One of the 993 Carreras, a 1995, has 11,800 miles.
I talked to him. Nice guy. I have him in mind. He even offered to help me valuate my car. I am at the options open phase still. But I know from experience that it is best to look early and often. I am really hoping I will finally hear back from my insurance company today. Nothing personal against Allstate, but they just don't have the right policy for this kind of car. I will be transferring the Porsches to someone like Haggarty or other agreed value underwriter after this. Allstate just isn't equipped to deal with appreciating value cars. They have been nice, though. I will keep the Miata and truck with them. But I cannot say they have been expedient. Lol.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:17 PM
lopro
Banned

https://rennlist.com/forums/993-foru...-analysis.html

this thread has a bunch of them listed. Might find something interesting, maybe not
just hoping to help
Old 06-11-2014, 02:06 PM
Zeichen 282
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
I talked to him. Nice guy. I have him in mind. He even offered to help me valuate my car. I am at the options open phase still. But I know from experience that it is best to look early and often. I am really hoping I will finally hear back from my insurance company today. Nothing personal against Allstate, but they just don't have the right policy for this kind of car. I will be transferring the Porsches to someone like Haggarty or other agreed value underwriter after this. Allstate just isn't equipped to deal with appreciating value cars. They have been nice, though. I will keep the Miata and truck with them. But I cannot say they have been expedient. Lol.
Bonnie - I bought my 993 from Tim, he is a straight shooter but I'm sure his prices were premium. Do you mind sharing the $ range of 993 he currently has in stock? Just curious since he never/rarely posts $ numbers. Thanks and good luck with the search.

B
Old 06-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Lopro ... thanks for the link!

Zeichen ... I probably shouldn't. Nothing personal, of course ... just a respect thing. He didn't say NOT to repeat it, but that he doesn't advertise pricing tells me he probably would not like me broadcasting, either. He does have some seriously low mile, bone stock, gorgeous cars, though. I definitely want to visit his showroom if I am ever in New Jersey (and eat at the infamous "Hoagie Haven").

Quick Reply: Looking again ..