Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

FS: 993 G50 mainshaft+1st gear (for regear)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 02:01 PM
callipygian 911
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kjr914
Thank you Craig. The resulting post from callipygian 911 was 993 comedy gold! Bravo, callipygian 911, bravo! How the heck do you come up with "Charred corpses and tire marks...." So THIS is why we did those creative writing exercises back in school
(takes a bow)

My pleasure. I'm glad someone can find amusement in my depraved meanderings. I mean, so what if there tends to be a steady parade of corpses, reproductive organs and, yes, even dragons streaming through my everyday, conscious thoughts, right? For some people, it's all daffodils and puppies and tea time with grandma, but for me it's goat-headed zombies and vagina dragons that rule the day. I'm a special snowflake!

Usually, though, when I start sharing my thoughts like this, most people just begin screaming or threatening to call the police, so this is a refreshing change ... especially since it helped me sell car parts!

Hmm ... I now suspect, Keith, you must have devoured magical mushrooms while listening to late 70's prog rock, for you seem to understand the keening subtext undulating just below the surface of my peculiar prose. It is so gratifying to have found a kindred spirit. Call me.

Originally Posted by Steve Weiner-Rennsport Systems
Josh's writing is first-rate; thats a keeper, for certain.

I may even use it on our website.
Ha! Thanks for saying so, Steve. Yet I fear it might be slightly off-message from your website's copy, which comes from a place of earnest and well-deserved professionalism and is totally at odds with my bat****-wacko boilerplate.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:36 PM
cgfen
Rennlist Member

Received 822 Likes on 539 Posts

Originally Posted by callipygian 911
(takes a bow)

Hmm ... I now suspect, Keith, you must have devoured magical mushrooms while listening to late 70's prog rock, for you seem to understand the keening subtext undulating just below the surface of my peculiar prose. It is so gratifying to have found a kindred spirit. Call me.
Keith?
Maybe.
Me?
Definitely

Hope we cross paths one day.

Cheers

Craig
Old 04-15-2014, 03:42 PM
callipygian 911
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cgfen
Keith?
Maybe.
Me?
Definitely

Hope we cross paths one day.

Cheers

Craig
Muh-hu-ha-ha-ha-ha-HA!!! Good, good. I'm glad you also are picking up what I'm laying down. Everything is proceeding according to plan ...

I look forward to that, Craig. I'm sure our paths will cross, indeed. Once my 993 is screwed back together, I plan to participate in more local San Diego happenings. I have a feeling it will be quite ... groovy.

Quick Reply: FS: 993 G50 mainshaft+1st gear (for regear)