Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

993 Door Pocket Attachment Reinforcement

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 08:52 PM
GBX
Rennlist Member

Received 269 Likes on 125 Posts

Guys, these things are really great when installed properly. My audio guy put mine in originally without gluing. Every time I closed the door the top of my hifi enclosure would pop out a bit. I assumed a tab was broken. I finally took everything apart and glued together using ABS cement. Fitment was perfect and everything went back together like a glove - no movement anymore. Don't know why I waiting so long to correct the install on mine.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:07 AM
cudabnu
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent for 993 HIFI
Old 06-18-2017, 12:52 PM
BesideTheBox
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default 993 HiFi and Standard Door Pocket Reinforcements

993 HiFi and Standard Door Pocket Reinforcements
Next ship date will be Friday June 30th.
If you are interested in a set of 993 HiFi or Standard door pocket reinforcements:
  • First - You post to this thread and indicate HiFi or Standard. Click here to determine HiFi or Standard.
  • Second - You follow up with a PM to me that has your name and mailing address
  • After you complete the 2 steps above, I will PM you a link for paying with PayPal. Use a browser (not one of the mobile apps) to view this PM because links in PMs are disabled by the mobile apps.
If I receive your PayPal by 8PM CST on the Wednesday before the ship date, your item will ship on the Friday ship date.
$10 per HiFi set, $11 per Standard set. And this includes shipping to the US via USPS. Add $10 if shipping to Canada. PM me first if you are not in the US or Canada.
No items get shipped until PayPal received.

Current list of members for HiFi and Standard door pocket reinforcements:
  1. Flashf16 - Standard - PayPal received
  2. andrewjn - HiFi - PayPal received
  3. cudabnu - HiFi - PayPal received
BTB
Old 06-30-2017, 11:50 PM
BesideTheBox
Rennlist Member

Default 993 Door Pocket Reinforcements Shipped Out

993 door pocket reinforcements for the following Rennlisters shipped out this morning.
These should arrive early to mid next week.
  1. Flashf16 - Standard
  2. andrewjn - HiFi
  3. cudabnu - HiFi
  4. levtron - HiFi
Next ship date will be Friday July 28th.
If you are interested in a set of 993 HiFi or Standard door pocket reinforcements:
  • First - You post to this thread and indicate HiFi or Standard. Click here to determine HiFi or Standard.
  • After you complete the 2 steps above, I will PM you a link for paying with PayPal. Use a browser (not one of the mobile apps) to view this PM because links in PMs are disabled by the mobile apps.
If I receive your PayPal by 8PM CST on the Wednesday before the ship date, your item will ship on the Friday ship date.
$10 per HiFi set, $11 per Standard set. And this includes shipping to the US via USPS. Add $10 if shipping to Canada. PM me first if you are not in the US or Canada.

BTB
Old 07-13-2017, 11:24 AM
BesideTheBox
Rennlist Member

Next ship date will be Friday July 28th.

BTB
Old 08-07-2017, 07:39 PM
Tuner1
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Sending a PM now. Need a set of 993 Standards please.
Old 08-07-2017, 10:55 PM
BesideTheBox
Rennlist Member

Next ship date will be Friday August 25th.

1. Tuner1 - PayPal requested
BTB
Old 08-08-2017, 06:01 AM
whidbey
Instructor

HIFI set please. PM on it's way.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:22 AM
BesideTheBox
Rennlist Member

1. Tuner1 - PayPal received
  2. whidbey - PayPal received
BTB
Old 08-12-2017, 04:54 PM
agerstla
8th Gear

Thanks for putting this together! I'd like a HiFi set for my 993. PM sent.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:00 AM
Richard C2S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Pocket Attachment

Please count me in for a set for HiFi Sound.

Thank you.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:56 AM
BesideTheBox
Rennlist Member

If you are interested in a set of 993 HiFi or Standard door pocket reinforcements (See DIY instructions in post #1):

1. Tuner1 - Standard - PayPal received
  2. whidbey - HiFi - PayPal received
  3. agerstla - HiFi - PayPal received
  4. Richard C2S - HiFi - PayPal received
BTB
Old 08-28-2017, 09:56 AM
BesideTheBox
Rennlist Member

Default 993 Door Pocket Reinforcements shipped out

993 door pocket reinforcements for the following Rennlisters shipped out Friday.
These should arrive today or tomorrow. Canada will take a bit longer, maybe the end of this week.

BTB
  1. Tuner1 - Canada
  2. whidbey
  3. agerstla
  4. Richard C2S
Old 10-05-2017, 11:20 PM
luke.Jenner
Cruisin'

Sending you a PM now. Ready to take a non-hifi set for a 993. I'm located in Australia.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:42 PM
luke.Jenner
Cruisin'

Well, I would send you a PM but Rennlist isn't allowing me too! I have 5 posts so should be able to PM? Would it be to much to ask you to PM me and then I can see if I can reply?

Quick Reply: 993 Door Pocket Attachment Reinforcement