Sponsored by:

what is "hey wait for me racing?"

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2003, 12:48 PM
B-Line
Drifting

Received 133 Likes on 71 Posts

Rotflmao...
You guys are way too funny.. And thanks for entering me into your club.
Last time I was admitted into a club, I had to crab walk naked with an olive in my butt (good ole college days.)

I promise to slow down.. Hey maybe an idea for the next series of tshirts (we see a car from behind and the driver has his hand out the window (up and to the right) giving the signal for a pass on the right. lol.. just a thought.

Steve, I tried faxing you a beer, now I need a new machine (dolp!)

Petu, the story you are thinking of was actually my other off road excursion. And that was done in the pcar. I was at Willow Springs and it was the fault of the tires !! lol

Mike, was your car #14 orange as well? Thanks for welcoming me to the club. I tried to send you a private email for some t-shirts but your box is filled.

Dan, dan, dan... thanks for the support
My Girlfriend Jodi and I are still together and are very happy. We just moved into a house which is my first home (as an owner.) We're very happy. I didn't mention it on the board before but I have some other great news. I was admitted to the American Film Institute (A.F.I.) Conservatory Fellowship for Directors. So starting in September I am a Fellow and in two years will have my Masters in Directing.

E.J. - Having the basketball hoop in my windshield is the only way I can guarantee a basket. It makes the 3 pointers a little harder but hey, that's the way it goes.

Land Transportation Coordinator is a great title. Brings back some memories. Or Director of SLOW Moving Image might be fun.. I'll let you guys decide..

Thanks again guys...
Seth Neophyte member of the HWFMR.....
Old 07-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by B-Line
Rotflmao...
You guys are way too funny.. And thanks for entering me into your club.
Last time I was admitted into a club, I had to crab walk naked with an olive in my butt ...
You haven't done it yet?!

NO MEMBERSHIP FOR YOU!! (Soup ****'s voice)

Although not even in a same ballbark with being member of HWFMR, congrats on A.F.I!
Old 07-24-2003, 03:26 PM
B-Line
Drifting

Received 133 Likes on 71 Posts

Thanks Petu,

I'm real excited to start school in Sept. It's an amazing program and the A.F.I. is so well respected out here in LA LA Land. I've discovered that many people on the east coast are not familiar with A.F.I. so it's even more exciting when people know what the program and the Institute is.
Old 07-24-2003, 03:52 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Good luck!
Old 07-24-2003, 07:40 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 177 Likes on 113 Posts

B-Line

"Last time I was admitted into a club, I had to crab walk naked with an olive in my butt (good ole college days.)"

Funny you should mention that.
Evidently no one's told you about the team initiation yet...
Old 07-25-2003, 03:10 AM
stedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It surrounds us. Don't underestimate HWFM Racing. "Luke, trust HWFM Racing..." Just stay from the Dark Side.

Quick Reply: what is "hey wait for me racing?"