Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Great Selling Experience With LA Dismantlers

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 51 Posts

Yep, and the minute they screw a customer, the deal thing goes out the window.

Originally Posted by mickfluff
Well you can add me to the list of people that has had a positive experience with LA Dismantlers....

I had a part, they asked what I wanted, they counter offered, I countered and a deal was struck....pretty stress free and straight forward, no hardball or BS back and forth etc... I would deal with them again.

They are a business, they have a massive facility, have to track all their stuff, advertise and more. So of course their stuff may not be the cheapest one can source after days of scrubbing the web. That said, they are a hell of a lot cheaper then buying new, have what you need now, found them to be very responsive (also dealt with Caleb) and unlike some high risk web purchases when you gotta cross your fingers and hope it arrives, when it does hoping it works and as described....felt like with them they are a real biz (as they are a company) and a bit more on the hook to make sure things are as advertise.

Anyway, real good experience here.... would recommend without a question.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:49 PM
phoneyman
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are there other places to pick up Big Red brake sets other than LAPD? I thought the prices looked fair on at least those parts, havent looked at much else on their site seriously enough to research proper pricing.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Kika
Nordschleife Master

Received 79 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by phoneyman
Are there other places to pick up Big Red brake sets other than LAPD? I thought the prices looked fair on at least those parts, havent looked at much else on their site seriously enough to research proper pricing.
I think Sunset carries them, perhaps Pelican, a google search will likely reveal others.

If you are looking used, I have seen a few pass though the Rennlist classifieds. LuckyJ picked up or rather, stole a set not too long ago.

Quick Reply: Great Selling Experience With LA Dismantlers