Sponsored by:

Google search

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 08:29 PM
JB 911
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 67 Posts
Default Google search

Wow I guess I'm getting old but I don't remember google images having this many images last time I did this search.

Try typing midnight blue 993 images into google, (or your preferred color)

I couldn't believe how many results it returned, including several from RL. Some many non midnight 993's including P-daddy's - say what got in there?!?!

The best part is when you get to the bottom you get to click "see more images".

https://www.google.com/search?q=midn...w=1920&bih=934
Old 06-08-2013, 05:51 PM
P-daddy
Rennlist Member

Received 478 Likes on 283 Posts

What in the world?? You didn't know my 4S is Chameleon Black?
You are right though. The last time I did the same search several years ago didn't reveal all this. I guess the 993 popularity has grown exponentially in recent years. Good to see so many Rennlisters' 993s there.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:07 PM
race911
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Funny I do that with my last name, and the first picture that pops is one of Colin Bach's Ferrari 312T2 (ex-Lauda, and Regazzoni race winner in Brazil and Argentina in '78) from when he organized a track day that had a bunch of vintage F1 hardware show up. (That was a damn good day to be out there mixing it up with 3.0 F1 cars..........)
Old 06-09-2013, 12:16 PM
JB 911
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 67 Posts

Wow can't wait to try my car at a track one day, can't imagine mixing it up with the NA 3 liter cars I'm sure you were driving something fast, but wow that would be something else.

Btw, When I do your last name and search I get a pensive blonde and Elvis Presley say what ?!?!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Shah...ient=firefox-a
Old 06-09-2013, 03:05 PM
vincer77
Rennlist Member

Did a search for arena red 993 can, and this pic shows up

What is the meaning?
Old 06-09-2013, 04:57 PM
race911
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JB 911
Btw, When I do your last name and search I get a pensive blonde and Elvis Presley say what ?!?!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Shah...ient=firefox-a
And probably some of my cousin's robotics patents. Along with the design study of doing the solid modeling work to get that 910 front upright replicated.

The blonde is his sister, who was making the rounds singing since she was a toddler. Merv Griffin, Johnny Carson, Liberace, all that type of stuff. Now a suburban mom giving voice lessons, she did produce an album a couple of years ago and played places like the Razz Room at the Hotel Nikko in SF.

Harry-as-Elivs is a completely unrelated Shahoian doing his thing in Vegas.

Other than that, you might find a criminal prosecution-as-vendetta directed by someone famous against another family member.............
Old 06-09-2013, 05:03 PM
race911
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JB 911
Wow can't wait to try my car at a track one day, can't imagine mixing it up with the NA 3 liter cars I'm sure you were driving something fast, but wow that would be something else.
Ha, I actually missed this the first time I read through.......

If you're referring to a video, that's like my friend Behram Soonawala in a Spec 911 winning the class at Rennsport Reunion IV? It IS one of my old chassis, and also my camera and posting (for his benefit). But there's nothing from what's becoming the Olden Days of my own 911 racing exploits.

But don't kid yourself. Get out on track yes. Mixing it up? Sooner rather than a lot later only if you proceed straight to a wheel-to-wheel track with SCCA or NASA. Not gonna be happening in DE, and certainly not within PCA events.

Quick Reply: Google search