Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   993 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum-58/)
-   -   FS: Silver '98 993 C2S Coupe 28k miles - $56,950 (https://rennlist.com/forums/993-forum/744406-fs-silver-98-993-c2s-coupe-28k-miles-56-950-a.html)

Gbos1 10-28-2016 02:31 PM

:corn:

Ed Hughes 10-28-2016 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by goofballdeluxe (Post 13707822)
It isn't a big deal.

You just happened to get the "usual treatment" from Rennlist's resident bitter old man.

Don't take it personally; he's not prejudiced, he lashes out his anger needlessly to pretty much everyone on here eventually. Today was just your turn :cheers:

For someone who puts absolutely nothing of technical merit up here, you sure seem to provide a lot of input.

pirahna 10-28-2016 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes (Post 13707719)
That wasn't blatantly obvious.

Why not start a new thread: "anyone know of where this car is"?

I wasn't aware you are a moderator on Rennlist now.

Allen 10-28-2016 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by stefn1 (Post 13707782)
Because this thread already has all the information about the car and plenty of history on it (more current photos), that I could not provide on my own. People are more likely to click on this thread because it shows a C2S for sale at way way below market value...vs clicking on a thread asking to locate a car. by doing so I also have the op involved which is a valuable resource for me finding the car. anyone researching the car in the future would find this thread easier as well. it was blatantly obvious the car was sold 3 years ago...I don't see the big deal here.

Can't ask for a much better reason that. Personally, I would have never provided such a good response. I'm sure I would have just said "screw you...if you don't like my post...don't read it"....but that's just me. :icon107:

goofballdeluxe 10-28-2016 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes (Post 13707854)
For someone who puts absolutely nothing of technical merit up here, you sure seem to provide a lot of input.

You mean like your technical input of coming up with cutesy nicknames for your cars?

I'm waiting for your DIY write up of how you get those damn kids off yer lawn... :roflmao:

Mark in Baltimore 10-28-2016 03:29 PM

Guys, please try to be nice to each other. If you have issues with one another and just can't stop yourselves from venting, please do it through PMs.

Thanks so much for trying, everyone. :)

Disraeli 10-28-2016 03:54 PM

Look guys, is this car still for sale or not?

stefn1 10-28-2016 04:38 PM

Even if its not currently for sale, maybe in the future if it does resurface, someone who has seen this thread will recognize it or someone will find this thread and reach out to me, or say hey I remember there was a previous owner looking for this car...and ill have a shot at buying it then.

Ed Hughes 10-28-2016 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by pirahna (Post 13707885)
I wasn't aware you are a moderator on Rennlist now.

Never claimed to be one. This post struck me as odd. I was wrong. Glad I'm the only one ever misinterpreting something here.

Originally Posted by goofballdeluxe (Post 13707907)
You mean like your technical input of coming up with cutesy nicknames for your cars?

I'm waiting for your DIY write up of how you get those damn kids off yer lawn... :roflmao:

I've done 10,000 times more technical submission here than you can ever dream of. Most of your posts are useless. And, yes, YOU are discussed offline. Put me on ignore.

Disraeli 10-28-2016 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by stefn1 (Post 13708217)
Even if its not currently for sale, maybe in the future if it does resurface, someone who has seen this thread will recognize it or someone will find this thread and reach out to me, or say hey I remember there was a previous owner looking for this car...and ill have a shot at buying it then.

Not if Ed What's-His-Face has anything to say about it.

Mark in Baltimore 10-28-2016 06:03 PM

OK, girls, that's enough. Locking this thread for now and will resume it later, assuming everyone can be civil.