Sponsored by:

Arctic over black Cab fs ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 11:11 AM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Arctic over black Cab fs ...

This one came up on eBay this morning. The classic Arctic over Black combo is a great look on a Cab and you can't miss for resale value. But, 37K original miles and asking $39K, not bad. It's a plain jane stripper .. NO options! 16" wheels and the old Casette player radio combo .. pretty rare for a Cab, they're usually loaded. And the window sticker has never been mounted .. dealer trade from Reno to Southhampton at delivery? .. Anyway, no affiliation blah, blah, blah .. just passing on what looks like a potential RL'rs car ..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...123#vi-content

Old 06-30-2012, 09:32 AM
SuperUser
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great!
Old 06-30-2012, 12:19 PM
MielsOnWheels
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I think there's something cool about a car that's completely unadorned...but I've never seen those wheels...were those the standard 16" wheeels for '97?
Old 06-30-2012, 12:30 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by VA993Dreamer
I think there's something cool about a car that's completely unadorned...but I've never seen those wheels...were those the standard 16" wheeels for '97?
Yes .. people run them on winter 'drivers' with studs or chains sometimes .. because of the extra clearance they provide .. but you seldom see them as delivered on a Cab .. I think the 17" Cup II's were only a few hundred more.
And yes .. I agree with you about being 'unadorned' .. it's like seeing a really beautiful woman with a great tan and no makeup in nothing but a simple black dress ..

Quick Reply: Arctic over black Cab fs ...