Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SOLD: Thule roof rack system w/ Inno cargo bag (collapsible) - great for long trips

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2012 | 10:56 AM
Benton
Drifting

Default SOLD: Thule roof rack system w/ Inno cargo bag (collapsible) - great for long trips

SOLD

I'd love to hang on to this, but I'm not using the 993 for long hauls and need the cash to buy more inventory! Shoot me a PM, or email at mark@studiotns.com if interested.

What you get:

- For $185, you get the Inno BRA110 roof cargo bag (LINK) w/ mounts, floor, locks, etc. Read below for more details.

- For $300, you get the Inno bag, plus Thule gutter-mount roof rack mounts and Thule rectangular cross bars, WITH locks. The Thule rack is not for sale by itself right now--I'd rather keep it, but would be willing to sell as a package with the Inno bag. Condition of the Thule mounts/bars is a 7/10 or so. These will work with any other roof accessories as well (bikes, skis, carrying 2x4s from Home Depot, etc.)

+ actual discounted UPS or Greyhound shipping (up to you, bus is probably cheaper and pretty easy) - contact me for quote

The Inno bag is pretty awesome. Used only once for a 1500 mile road trip, and one other time to transport some parts when my truck was out of commission. The wind noise and drag aren't that bad, but fuel economy did suffer a bit. 100% waterproof, high quality zippers, locks, doesn't flap around, etc. I really love it... just don't need it and need the $$.

No issues, looks like new (a few signs of use on the interior floor), includes the universal, very secure mounting hardware to mount to any sort of generic roof rack (if not interested in Thule). Can mount to any vehicle with roof rack cross bars, so it can go on the SUV as well. It's collapsible to cut down on wind resistance when empty. Extremely well-built, quality fabric, waterproof, durable floor, solid mounting, etc. I only have positive things to say about it... I just don't need it now that we have a car more suited to long trips. It appears Inno only made a small run of these things, and only a few are left available directly from the manufacturer at about $260.

Cell phone pics + a pic of the car without the rack only:
Attached Images    

Last edited by Benton; 02-25-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Quick Reply: SOLD: Thule roof rack system w/ Inno cargo bag (collapsible) - great for long trips