Sponsored by:

OT: Acura NSX Super Bowl ad with Jerry

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 07:02 PM
RS man
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by red96m3
I own a 1997 NSX before. It is one of the car I really regret selling. People can say they are underpowered, looks like a Ferrari, etc... but all the pluses other don't see.

1. NSX is about engineering. Light, energy efficient, above average performance and highly technical. They will NEVER claim it is the fastest or quickest car, it not what Honda is trying to achieve. My '97 stat 0-60MPH 4.9 seconds.
I am a Honda fan and have owned a few Hondas and still do (not NSX as I would only want the NSX-R and can't get in this country) that is why I am disappointed.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:05 PM
speedy88
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RS man
I am a Honda fan and have owned a few Hondas and still do (not NSX as I would only want the NSX-R and can't get in this country) that is why I am disappointed.
There's a NSX-R on Autotrader with your name on it!

Thanks for the video. What else can you ask for, hot car, hot girl (that can drive) & the British accent! :-)
Old 02-08-2012, 04:05 AM
f8vr993
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I wasn't too crazy with Porsche, my next choice was NSX.
I did have chance to drive couple of them during it's years and i remember how sweet that vtec engine sounded...
New NSX looks close to ferrari 458 but I have been generally disappointed with both Honda & Acura styling of late...

Quick Reply: OT: Acura NSX Super Bowl ad with Jerry