Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

9m93RS-R or 9m93GT2 Evo LHD Clubsport? Shell done already.

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 05:09 AM
NineMeister
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 191 Likes on 94 Posts

Tim, you are probably correct from the books you read..... but our notoriously "optimistic" dyno tested this car at 430hp before & after an engine refresh. Go figure.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:12 AM
NineMeister
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 191 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by JPP
Ha. You know me only too well .... So, if it's not for sale .... what about a ride? Sir ... can I have a ride??

And the bumpers ... the more I look at them the more I think they are just stock factory bumpers and the transitions just 'happen' because of the way the factory designed the fender extensions to follow the standard curve transitions as the exit they top extended arch both fore and aft ... am I right?

Can you have a ride? Ask the owner nice enough and he would probably say yes, although keep in mind that we knicknamed him Oswald Oversteer.

Yup, GT2 front bumper is a factory narrow body unit with 993RS CS spoiler sections, rear is stock turbo.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:56 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by NineMeister
Can you have a ride? Ask the owner nice enough and he would probably say yes, although keep in mind that we knicknamed him Oswald Oversteer.

Yup, GT2 front bumper is a factory narrow body unit with 993RS CS spoiler sections, rear is stock turbo.
Wow ... I was right? Nice I don't care if the entire ride is perpendicular to the center lines of the road as long as I get a ride ... although I doubt if these cars came with airbags .. there's still seatbelts in there .. I seen 'em

Quick Reply: 9m93RS-R or 9m93GT2 Evo LHD Clubsport? Shell done already.