993 Forum 1995-1998

Need Help - Front Drop Link Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 12:07 PM
trophy
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hey Paul,

Set it at the middle for a start, I like a car with stiff swaybars and softer spring and shock settings, this works well on both bumpy and smooth tracks and if you like to curb hop doesn't upset the car too much...

Hank: Good point on the centering of the swaybars, this is very important as the TRG bars have movable collars, and will break links if off center...
Old 03-05-2012, 02:46 AM
camlob
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trophy
Hey Paul,

Set it at the middle for a start, I like a car with stiff swaybars and softer spring and shock settings, this works well on both bumpy and smooth tracks and if you like to curb hop doesn't upset the car too much...

Hank: Good point on the centering of the swaybars, this is very important as the TRG bars have movable collars, and will break links if off center...

Noted. Tnx.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 507 Likes on 338 Posts
Default My settings...

I track my car...it is 99% track. I have had, until recently, TRG sway bars and Tarrett drop links for the longest time. For a 2900 Lb, little gas and no driver 993 with PSS9s, I set the 25mm from to full soft and set the rear in the middle if I wanted to toss the car around a bit, and full soft in the rear for high speed tracks....

Quick Reply: Need Help - Front Drop Link Question