Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

mmm.... shaved. No more bumperettes (in the front at least)

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 12:44 PM
ryano
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I havent looked into that yet.... might look really nice!

Originally Posted by No HTwo O
Ryano, have you done the painted bumperettes in the rear yet? This will help to balance the car's fresh look. Eric at Bumperplugs is your man!
I was thinking of keeping the amber side markers for the Euro look. However if I end up going with the techart ducts/fogs I would switch to the clears for a clean look. But for now I am going to take my fogs apart and repaint the white inners to refresh them. For some more pics of the tail here you go....

https://rennlist.com/forums/993-foru...e-on-pics.html

Originally Posted by boursachi
love the look! are you considering clear signals with the new foglights? and are you getting the TTS fogs or just new clears?

my thoughts on the splitters are extremely subjective since i just installed mine, BUT i went with them over the RS ones/euro bumper with lip because i honestly believe they are they BEST compliment the 993 nb front

love your colour, absolutely love the wheels as well!
but can i see more pics of the car please? would love to see the wing
Old 10-08-2011, 03:00 PM
sander97C2
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

ryano, man great looking 993 man!! I don't mind at the spillters from the first picture you posted, they look more or less streamline than the curvy RS's. Great addition with the RS wing, love them so much I've got one myself.
The daytonas are top notch fitment, look, and offset on an NB. Great styling around the entire car. Keep it up, I subb'd this thread.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Rinty
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

...are you considering clear signals...boursachi
I thought about this as well, and FWIW, I think on Ryan's car, the ambers look good. It's a nice bit of contrast to all that silver and clear glass, right on the corners.

Quick Reply: mmm.... shaved. No more bumperettes (in the front at least)