Notices

distributor cap and rotor brand preference

Old 09-22-2011, 06:35 PM
horse11
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Disi caps

Hi I found that the Bosch caps have numbers on to help fitting the plug wires the Beru ones do not
Old 09-22-2011, 06:51 PM
Mike Pezely
Addict
Rennlist Member

ok, i am following this thread on the differences between beru and bosche. i also see genuine porsche is available for about three times the price. besides saying genuine porsche on the box, is it better quality because it is made in germany (maybe) or is it the same quality as bosche that is available at say sunset??

Last edited by Mike Pezely; 09-22-2011 at 06:54 PM. Reason: misspelled
Old 09-22-2011, 07:47 PM
flyingchappy
Addict
Rennlist Member

I ordered the Bosch two caps and rotors from AutohausAz. Total price $161. Free shipping. I called Suncoast and their price for one cap was $140ish. Also asked them what the make was and he said he didn't know but he would suspect Bosch in a Porsche box.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:54 PM
Quadcammer
Super User

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Pezely View Post
ok, i am following this thread on the differences between beru and bosche. i also see genuine porsche is available for about three times the price. besides saying genuine porsche on the box, is it better quality because it is made in germany (maybe) or is it the same quality as bosche that is available at say sunset??
in this case, I'd say same part. Not always the case though.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: distributor cap and rotor brand preference

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: