Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"RIVIERA BLUE" 911: any cabrio or turbo (/S) for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 11:28 PM
Spidey 993

Read above..., he is selling it Parnelli. Unless I'm going crazy and not reading this thread correctly.

Isn't that what this entire thread is about?, a RL (Simone) looking for a Riviera Blue 993 and Mike is selling his....

Originally Posted by Parnelli
Mike-

that car kicks ***!

I think I actually like it better with these wheels than the others (and I like RUF's). I know that you and I spoke last time it was up for sale and I didn't buy because of garage space but when u do decide to sell it again plz PM me. Things change as we all know.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:41 PM
2l84ad8
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Spidey.
I am a porsche fan. I simply would like to buy or a riviera/turquise/mexico blue car, preferably cabrio.
993 or 997 are more than welcome.

I was buying another car (993 riviera blue cabrio...) but my bookkeeper stopt me before I had to finalize (I just agree price/condition/transport/taxes...). The funny thing is that now this car is going to come here in Italy... not for sale... (maybe some of you can recognise it, but don't ask me, I can't speak in detail here).

http://www.undicihp.com/dett_item.php?idCar=127

It's maybe strange that someone is going to sell, but nothing is impossible no?
And the key point is that already I have a 993 tt and maybe I would more prefer a 997 of that colours.

If someone else wants to buy, I would never go into a tender for a car. That's all.

Ciao,
$imone
Old 09-14-2011, 06:43 PM
2l84ad8
Intermediate

Best car I am looking for is a 993 turbo S torquise blue...was for sales at Truespeed (and they know that maybe I could change that car with mine + money difference).

That's all...2

Ciao,
Simone
Old 09-14-2011, 06:59 PM
Spidey 993

Simone,

I'm losing the underlying message of your comments. Looks like Mike (Arena993) is selling his car. If you are the one who buys or he chooses to sell to, you are a very lucky man. It's a gorgeous car and Mike is a perfect seller to buy from.

My comment to Parnelli was to inform him Mike's car is for sell. Parnelli didn't realize that obviously. However, if you are the buyer, then congratulations. I too love the Riviera Blue 993/997 and can appreciate your desire to pursue one.

Good luck with the buy!

Originally Posted by 2l84ad8
Hi Spidey.
I am a porsche fan. I simply would like to buy or a riviera/turquise/mexico blue car, preferably cabrio.
993 or 997 are more than welcome.

I was buying another car (993 riviera blue cabrio...) but my bookkeeper stopt me before I had to finalize (I just agree price/condition/transport/taxes...). The funny thing is that now this car is going to come here in Italy... not for sale... (maybe some of you can recognise it, but don't ask me, I can't speak in detail here).

http://www.undicihp.com/dett_item.php?idCar=127

It's maybe strange that someone is going to sell, but nothing is impossible no?
And the key point is that already I have a 993 tt and maybe I would more prefer a 997 of that colours.

If someone else wants to buy, I would never go into a tender for a car. That's all.

Ciao,
$imone
I only know of one 993 Turbo S in Riviera/Mexico, owned by DNMNM a fellow RL on here. Gorgeous car but doubt its for sale.

Best car I am looking for is a 993 turbo S torquise blue...was for sales at Truespeed (and they know that maybe I could change that car with mine + money difference).

That's all...2

Ciao,
Simone
Old 09-15-2011, 02:55 PM
2l84ad8
Intermediate

Oppss Spidey, probably I misunderstood your words, sorry.
I do like Mike's car. Few checks have to be done before as obviously normal in these situation.

Many thanks for everything.

Would you like to see a "dream car"? This one:

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/09/15/t...rankfurt-2011/

Ciao,
Simone (PS sometimes I sign $imone...it came as a mistake but I've found it nice)
Old 09-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Spidey 993

Simone or $imone (I like it )

Good luck and hope it all works out.

Yes, my dream car as well! GT2RS in Riviera or Mexico Blue is the best by far!
I would have to win the lottery for that one.

Regards -
Tony

Oppss Spidey, probably I misunderstood your words, sorry.
I do like Mike's car. Few checks have to be done before as obviously normal in these situation.

Many thanks for everything.

Would you like to see a "dream car"? This one:

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/09/15/t...rankfurt-2011/

Ciao,
Simone (PS sometimes I sign $imone...it came as a mistake but I've found it nice)
Old 09-15-2011, 07:59 PM
Parnelli
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Spidey-

sorry dude, I did in fact not realize Mike's car was actually for sale. When someone says "everything I own is for sale" that tends to imply that it is for sale only at an extraordinary high price.....not that it is actually ON the market today. Nowhere did I see that Mike posted an actual 'for sale' ad. If he did , my bad. My house is technically not for sale today.....but if u offered me $10 mill for it it would be
Old 09-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Arena993
Race Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Everything I own is for sale

Mike
Old 09-15-2011, 08:46 PM
Parnelli
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Arena993
Everything I own is for sale

Mike

Old 09-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Spidey 993

No, it was my bad, I was confused myself for exact same reasons.

I thought it may be for sale, then convinced it was, then saw yours which seemed like it wasn't... Im getting older and not as quick.

Good luck either way, great car!

Originally Posted by Parnelli
Spidey-

sorry dude, I did in fact not realize Mike's car was actually for sale. When someone says "everything I own is for sale" that tends to imply that it is for sale only at an extraordinary high price.....not that it is actually ON the market today. Nowhere did I see that Mike posted an actual 'for sale' ad. If he did , my bad. My house is technically not for sale today.....but if u offered me $10 mill for it it would be
Old 09-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Arena993
Race Car

It is for sale and I have sent information to a few interested parties. I just didn't want to post a new thread and deal with all the nonsense. People on here that are in the know are well aware of the car and what I've done. Simply put it's for sale, but if it doesn't sell it's not like I'm left with a car that I can't sell at a later date. Lets just see what happens. Frankly I'm a car ***** and want something new in the garage. I sold it last time in haste which is why I had the opportunity to buy it back. I'm in a position where I just want something else. Hope this clears it up.

Mike
Old 09-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Cactus
Noodle Jr.
Rennlist Member

Received 225 Likes on 142 Posts

Like I always say if i had the money and space I would own Rivi Cab. It is perfect.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:52 PM
maxiii
Advanced

Ciao Simone!
Old 09-17-2011, 08:26 PM
2l84ad8
Intermediate

"A ecchime Maxiii" (here am I...Maxiii - in Roma's dialet, sorry to everyone).

The car is nice, but I have 2 options too difficult to accept for me (no automatic change and no rear seats), even if, change apart, the seats issue can be easily solved. I'm stressing my wife (this will be her car) to accept a not automatic change...

Breaks colour is nice, but not original... in any case easy to modify.

It seems to be not a Varioram, but as a cabrio... I'm not looking for horse power...

Wheels are nice, but I would prefer the Turbo's or other made by my friend rointechnoilogy.com (already done with the tt)

I like the spoilers, quite nice, even if a mix of some models (but in any case Porsche's spoilers, thus ok and congruent with the model).

Let see...

Ciao,
$imone
Old 09-17-2011, 08:31 PM
Arena993
Race Car

Simone,

No biggie if the car isn't the right one for you. I appreciate you taking a look. Take the time to find the right car.

Mike

Quick Reply: "RIVIERA BLUE" 911: any cabrio or turbo (/S) for sale?