Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Experience with Premier or Marshall Goldman?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 11:43 AM
il pirata
Banned

Received 166 Likes on 104 Posts
Default Experience with Premier or Marshall Goldman?

Looking to buy a 96-98 C2S or C4S. Anyone had any experience dealing with Premier Sports Cars or Marshall Goldman?

Prefer stock or close, manual, very clean history, Guards Red or Arctic Silver if you might know of one for sale.

Thanks!
Old 02-16-2011, 04:08 PM
mmazzone44
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default C2S Silver and Black

I have 1998 Silver and Black near perfect car C2S with 11400 miles. I am the second ownerof the car. It is totally stock in every way. It does have 18" wheels and is spotless condition. I have the books and complete tire kit. I can be reached for questions at 704.236.1353. I am buying a 97 Turbo and would like to sell the car as soon as I have a reasonable offer. The car is reasonable priced......MAM
Old 02-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Bob in NY
Drifting

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by il pirata
Looking to buy a 96-98 C2S or C4S. Anyone had any experience dealing with Premier Sports Cars or Marshall Goldman?

Prefer stock or close, manual, very clean history, Guards Red or Arctic Silver if you might know of one for sale.

Thanks!
I bought a Boxster from Marshall Goldman in Cleveland and the car was just as described at a decent price. No issues for me on the transaction. You should check the normal places for a 993, www.autotrader.com, www.sloancars.com www.holtmotorsports.com www.victorymotorcars.com and of course ebay. I don't have any experience with sloan or victory but if you do a search on rennlist you can read the stories. Good luck!
Old 02-16-2011, 08:26 PM
Selo
Rennlist Member

Received 123 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by mmazzone44
I have 1998 Silver and Black near perfect car C2S with 11400 miles. I am the second ownerof the car. It is totally stock in every way. It does have 18" wheels and is spotless condition. I have the books and complete tire kit. I can be reached for questions at 704.236.1353. I am buying a 97 Turbo and would like to sell the car as soon as I have a reasonable offer. The car is reasonable priced......MAM
PM sent
Old 02-16-2011, 08:38 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob in NY
I bought a Boxster from Marshall Goldman in Cleveland and the car was just as described at a decent price. No issues for me on the transaction. You should check the normal places for a 993, www.autotrader.com, www.sloancars.com www.holtmotorsports.com www.victorymotorcars.com and of course ebay. I don't have any experience with sloan or victory but if you do a search on rennlist you can read the stories. Good luck!
Yeah, if I were you and didn't have any experience with Victory, I'd recommend not recommending them at all. They represent all that is bad, wrong and awful about used car dealers.

Buyer beware. Especially with Victory. They are super shady. Read all the posts on here about them.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:17 PM
Bob in NY
Drifting

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by goofballdeluxe
Yeah, if I were you and didn't have any experience with Victory, I'd recommend not recommending them at all. They represent all that is bad, wrong and awful about used car dealers.

Buyer beware. Especially with Victory. They are super shady. Read all the posts on here about them.
My disclaimer was do a search since I don't have experience with them. These are good web sites to get a sense of what's available in the market and gives an easy way of seeing different years, colors and wheel combinations. I went through the shopping process last year and seeing cars on both sites gave me a good idea of what examples look like. My suggestion wasn't to mislead only to inform.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:45 AM
il pirata
Banned

Originally Posted by mmazzone44
If you are still listing at 70k it is way over what I think the value is.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:49 AM
il pirata
Banned

Thanks for the comments...victory seems to have a bad rap in several places.

BTW how do you like the PSS-10s with your C4S? Can you tell me what settings you use for "normal" driving?
Old 02-17-2011, 12:50 AM
il pirata
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob in NY
Thanks for the suggestions.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:54 AM
kevin5889
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Bought from premier 3 yrs ago , car was as described and they even split the cost of the 30K service. The car only had 22K on it. PM me if you want any more details.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:30 AM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Received 151 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by il pirata
Thanks for the comments...victory seems to have a bad rap in several places.

BTW how do you like the PSS-10s with your C4S? Can you tell me what settings you use for "normal" driving?
I dunno if you're asking me, but since I have a C4S with PSS-10s, I'll chime in.

For street driving I set them in the middle, 5 in the front and 6 on the rear, as the roads here in Los Angeles are pretty rough. Obviously I'd change them for a track or DE day to 9 front/10 rear.

Quick Reply: Experience with Premier or Marshall Goldman?