993 Forum 1995-1998

Cars - n - Coffee Nashville, 2011 schedule

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Cars - n - Coffee Nashville, 2011 schedule

It looks like they're keeping the 2nd & 4th Sat schedule again this year. So in addition to this "official" C-n-C we will have the Ferrari version the 1st Sat of the month. At least I haven't heard of the Ferrari guys changing their days (I'm not on any of the Ferrari boards though).

Hey all, it is hard to image with all of the snow around but spring is on its way and so will be the Cars and Coffee events in Cool Springs. I wanted to go ahead and send out the schedule so that you can post these dates for your club members in your newsletters and on your web sites. As in the past, the Cars and Coffee event is open to all cars and motorcycles. The gatherings will take place in the Carrabba’s parking lot next to Starbucks in Cool Springs from 7:30am – 9am or when everyone leaves. There were a number of occasions last year when we were pushing almost 90 vehicles and 12 -15 motorcycles. We look forward to doubling those numbers this year. I know that some of the car and motorcycle clubs have used the Cars and Coffee as a starting place for their own club’s drive / ride. If you know someone who would like to be added to the email notification list for the Cars and Coffee, please send your name, mobile phone and email address to Peter Bedrosian at Peter.Bedrosian@Nissan-Usa.com . We look forward to seeing everyone this spring.
2011 Cars & Coffee Schedule - 2nd & 4th Saturdays

Month: 2nd Saturday : 4th Saturday
March.............12 & 26
April................9 & 23
May................14 & 28
June...............11 & 25
July..................9 & 23
August............13 & 27
September.......10 & 24
October.............8 & 22
November........12 & 26

The Ferrari Club Schedule:

Last edited by Slow Guy; 12-24-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 02:13 PM
e3photo
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing in Feb?

Emerald
Old 01-13-2011, 02:38 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Not on the schedule I got. I think we should have one ourselves, I bet there will be a lot of people wanting to get together.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:15 PM
vincer77
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm up for it! And I'm sure Mike wants to show off his new, er, old ride.
Old 01-13-2011, 03:57 PM
993Brendan
Drifting

Received 54 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm pretty sure you can show up at the locale on any Saturday morning and at least one or two other cars will be there. Most people I know are confused as to which group is meeting which day, so they just go every Saturday! I'm a member over at FChat and haven't seen too much activity on the Nashville CnC thread. I think most of those guys hide out during the winter and then show up in March when the weather starts to get nice.

That said, if you guys are meeting up on any Saturday morning, I'll try to join in. My 993 is currently iced in my garage at the foot of my new steep *** driveway!
Old 01-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Arena993
Race Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Whoo Hoo Cars and Coffee and just in time for the new/old ride to make a showing. Now I don't have to park at Starbucks and walk over anymore. I agree we need to get the word out and try to meet in late February or when the weather turns. After this Winter I am sure people are itching to get their cars out. Thanks for the post Bill.

Mike
Old 01-14-2011, 01:40 AM
blake
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey guys. I just picked up a 997 C2S Cab to be my DD as I am now working from Huntsville, AL for the next year. I wanted to make it up to these events in the fall, but schedules did not allow.

Looking forward to meeting the Nashville Rennlist crew...

-Blake
Old 01-14-2011, 10:46 AM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Originally Posted by 993Brendan
I'm pretty sure you can show up at the locale on any Saturday morning and at least one or two other cars will be there. Most people I know are confused as to which group is meeting which day, so they just go every Saturday! I'm a member over at FChat and haven't seen too much activity on the Nashville CnC thread. I think most of those guys hide out during the winter and then show up in March when the weather starts to get nice.

That said, if you guys are meeting up on any Saturday morning, I'll try to join in. My 993 is currently iced in my garage at the foot of my new steep *** driveway!
Brendan, why in the world would you put in a steep *** driveway?

You're on Fchat? Have you been holding out on us?
Originally Posted by blake
Hey guys. I just picked up a 997 C2S Cab to be my DD as I am now working from Huntsville, AL for the next year. I wanted to make it up to these events in the fall, but schedules did not allow.

Looking forward to meeting the Nashville Rennlist crew...

-Blake
Blake, love to have you, you can drag Bart up here when you come!

I might be asking too much if we asked you to bring the Speedster??
Old 01-14-2011, 11:16 AM
blake
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 993BillW
Blake, love to have you, you can drag Bart up here when you come! I might be asking too much if we asked you to bring the Speedster??
Looking forward to meeting Bart as well! I actually keep the Speedster in Utah which is still home base for my family. Sold a company so now have an apartment in Alabama for at least a year. Purchased the 997 as a DD for the South, but its secretly a toy for the Trace and Tail of the Dragon (don't tell the wife)... Good livin' in the South!

-B
Old 01-14-2011, 11:17 AM
993Brendan
Drifting

Received 54 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 993BillW
Brendan, why in the world would you put in a steep *** driveway?

You're on Fchat? Have you been holding out on us?
Fortunately the previous owner did it for me. It leads to a garage that fits four cars, so I didn't ask too many questions!

Yep- I'm on FChat, but only to get the scoop on Cars and Coffee. Actually, that is a lie...the garage thread on there is the best I've ever seen.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Slow Guy
Race Director

Bump for Robert.....

I hope we're having a gathering this w/e, Nov. seems like a LONG time ago.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Slow Guy
Race Director

This rain and wind are going to keep me away this w/e.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Robert Collins - 96 993TT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just spoke with Brendan and we are both heading there now. I am going to brave the weather, albeit with mny M5 instead of the Porshe. Grab a different car and come on out Bill!
Old 02-05-2011, 12:37 PM
dehavens
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Weather is a little rough. Take some pictures. It will be interesting to see the turn out.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:52 PM
onefstm
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Here are a few pics for those that were too scared to brave the elements today

It was great to see everyone. Even though there were only two Porsches there, there were 5 Porsche owners on hand.
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: Cars - n - Coffee Nashville, 2011 schedule