993 Forum 1995-1998

MaxJax Group Buy Opportunity

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 06:53 PM
firesm
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R-R-Rx7
no one knows if this offer still stands?
Please read below for answer.

Originally Posted by Andrew Olson
This is a cross-post to see if there are any other willing participants to get in on a group buy of Dannmar's MaxJax home, two-post, mid-rise lift. (Gretch and Bob Rouleau have blessed this.)

Number:We need 5 individual orders to get the group buy price. We currently have 3 confirmed. We will mostly likely proceed with the group buy as soon as we get the 5th participant. So we only need two other participants.

Timing: As I stated above, we'll most likely close the group buy as soon as the other 2 participants are identified, but the goal is to have the order placed no later than Thanksgiving. Dannmar states that orders are fulfilled within 7-10 days.

If you are interested: Please post on the MaxJax thread from the 928 board.

Or you can send "Herman K" a PM.

As I don't frequent this board, I'd appreciate it if you can post any questions in the thread I linked above.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by firesm
Well, I was fortunate enough to get in on this group buy. From my conversations with Herman K, who organized this group buy, it was going to close once they reached at least 5, and I think the final count was 7. I don't think it would be too hard for someone to organize another, whoever does should contact Herman K to find out the details. The whole process was very fast - once he emailed Danmar with the names and contact info of the group, I was contacted the next day, I spoke with a very friendly person named Ryan who actually worked for Garage Equipment Supply and he gave me a deal on a few other items/accessories. The shipment arrived in 7 calendar days from California to upper NY state!

Most importantly all info about this was posted on the 928 forum:
MaxJax thread from the 928 board.

Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: MaxJax Group Buy Opportunity