Originally Posted by No HTwo O
Maybe this will help, and give an idea for a winter project:

Now that's cool!!!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:58 AM
TravisB
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by race911
Either I can take 'em IF I can figure out whether it's worth it to make them work on the 968 (only so many spacers laying around), OR if someone wants two passable rears we can get a whole set shipped out.

Hmmmm..what would a guy be looking at to take those rears off your hands?
Old 04-02-2012, 02:46 PM
kjr914
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TravisB
Hmmmm..what would a guy be looking at to take those rears off your hands?
Turns out that Ken had it flipped and he had bent a rear, not a front, so he's got a set of fronts and so do I.... He thought he had them sold off anyways.

Now if it's fronts you want...have I got a deal for you!

I just bumped them here and long ago lowered the price to the "get them outta my garage" price of $200 shipped!
https://rennlist.com/forums/for-sale...nt-wheels.html
Old 04-02-2012, 05:05 PM
TravisB
Pro

That is an attractive price and a no brainer if I hadn't just picked up another set of Cup II's 20 minutes ago. I'll have to chew on this, hopefully someone steps in before I pick up new centerpieces for my apartment..
Old 04-02-2012, 06:56 PM
kjr914
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TravisB
That is an attractive price and a no brainer if I hadn't just picked up another set of Cup II's 20 minutes ago. I'll have to chew on this, hopefully someone steps in before I pick up new centerpieces for my apartment..
Travis,
These will make a fine center piece in your apartment. You should buy them. I think you should try this:
Originally Posted by kjr914
I'm thinking a nice burlwood block (24" x 48") with 2 recesses for the wheels to drop into with a recessed glass top. Or two end tables, perfect for the mancave. (We'll ignore the cost of the giant wood block for the moment...)
In fact, you'd be doing the wheel family a favor, since the one good rear already went to Nollie up in the PNW, so you'd almost be reuniting the family...

And besides, you don't really have a "wheel problem" until you've reached Nurburger's status....
Old 04-02-2012, 07:16 PM
TravisB
Pro

Haha...well I just moved in to a ~400 square foot studio. I managed to cram all my car stuff and tools from my previous ~540 square foot garage in to a 5x7 storage locker, but that sucker is basically filled to the top now as you can imagine. They'd pretty much HAVE to go in the middle of everything!

Maybe I could line the inside with plastic and make a couple mixing bowls out of them or something..I've still got a little space in the kitchen after all.

Quick Reply: FS: 993 Turbo-look solid spoke C4S front wheels