Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1997 C2S Polar Silver Black Interior For Sale: $29.5K NO LONGER FOR SALE :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 11:59 PM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 293 Likes on 239 Posts

Originally Posted by Academictech
he says, well...it's a 13 year old car with 125K miles, you can't really fool me with the cleanliness....so where are you coming with that high price???
What an a**, enjoy your car, if you need more power slap a SC on it.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:23 AM
niche
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

he put a good 2 hrs into the detailing too...so the least I can do is save it for him when he's old enough to drive it!).
Please adopt me!
Old 09-24-2010, 12:43 AM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Received 864 Likes on 537 Posts

Sorry to heat that. I had the same problem twice in one week. The second guy really pissed me off because he drove the car harder than I ever do during his test drive. Since he was "serious enough to drive 2 hours to see the car", I kept my mouth shut despite wanting to slap him in the head. He then negotiates a price, discusses arrangements for doing the deal, tells me it's a brand new car and he'll never find another as nice....and then emails the next day to say he "can't explain why he is hesitating". He "just isn't ready to buy a 993". WTF??? I was tempeted to pull the car out of the Autorader and just keep them both!
Old 09-24-2010, 10:07 AM
cab&coupe
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Academictech
Well, thanks to a prospective buyer...it's no longer for sale.

Had it advertised locally and nationally. After arranging to meet a prospective buyer, spent a few hours detailing it although it was fine as it was. Did a long test drive and back and forth on questions and he poured over the docs I have, finally he says, well...it's a 13 year old car with 125K miles, you can't really fool me with the cleanliness....so where are you coming with that high price???

I didn't give him a chance to even make an offer, thanked him for his time and said she's no longer for sale.

My soon to be 12 year old son jumped for joy when he saw me driving up the driveway (he put a good 2 hrs into the detailing too...so the least I can do is save it for him when he's old enough to drive it!).

Some things are just meant to be.
Bravo!

Quick Reply: 1997 C2S Polar Silver Black Interior For Sale: $29.5K NO LONGER FOR SALE :)