993 Forum 1995-1998

UGH! Car molested by Soccer Mom

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 10:42 AM
Quadcammer
Race Director

Received 1,385 Likes on 804 Posts

Originally Posted by samba-lee
One trick to use is to park across the parking lot lines - generally people keep within them so you get half a space either side. Of course you do get called an idiot for doing so, but maybe it'll save some dings.

You could put a child seat in the car and park in the extra wide parent bays I do that, but I usually have children with me

Lee
great way to get your car keyed.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:20 PM
Parnelli
Three Wheelin'

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jtpsocal
Parnelli i hope your parking that 993TT in no mans land..i always did 5 years of walking the furthest and it was great
JTP- I always try to park our TT (was his...now it's mine) far away......but some dumbass w/ a POS always seems to want to park right next to it anyways. Really pisses me off.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:53 PM
TMc993
Rennlist Member

Received 546 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by samba-lee
One trick to use is to park across the parking lot lines - generally people keep within them so you get half a space either side. Of course you do get called an idiot for doing so, but maybe it'll save some dings.
Saw a guy in a tricked out Merc do that one time only to have two rednecks in a ratty pick-up park about 3" from the driver's door and walk away. I didn't stick around to see the outcome.

Quick Reply: UGH! Car molested by Soccer Mom