Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Red 95 at Holt Motorsport

Old 06-30-2010, 02:31 PM
beers4all
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mechanic wanabe
This is my first post as a new member. I am hoping to source out a great example of a 1995 C2 for import into Canada (15 year old cars are easier to import). Ideally I want low miles, don't care about turbo, S or mods - since this is my first taste of this drug. I would rather buy a great example of a modestly equiped car than a sketchy high end variety. I am going to use it mostly as something to wash and expect to grow old together. I have looked at the Holt Motorsport web site and came across this:

http://www.holtmotorsports.com/inventory.php?vin=323370

Have any members seen this car (West Chester PA), or have any experiences, good or bad, with Tim Holt. The asking price is about $41K, which seems $5K or $6K too high to me, judging from the price list on this forum.

Thanks!
No experience with Holt but you can open your search up to 1996 MY as the import rules look to production date (not model year) for exclusion from the red-tape. Anything produced July 95 or earlier will qualify. The production date can be found inside the driver's door. Good luck with the hunt.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:24 AM
Stuttgart951
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Denise993
On a local DC area Porsche forum, a local guy just bought an low mileage (40k) "S" from a notoriously high-priced dealer in the DC area with a supercharger and intercooler for practically the same price. In contrast, yours seems a good bit too high.

Don't know the Holt folks at all ... I hope they do get that price ... that would be good for all of us!
The blue one off the 'Pike near the VOB dealerships?

Looked at that car - understood it had some mixture issues with the S/C. Guess they sorted it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Red 95 at Holt Motorsport