Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another senseless case of vandalism

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Bradford
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

[QUOTE=Chuck W.;7575982]Oh.... Agoura Hills.... That explains it.... Is this your place?

Good one Chuck

2nd, my daughter lived over there in one of those apartments for a while. The parking was crazy, the cars were parked inches apart. Her roomates car was broken into

Good luck finding a new place with better parking arrangements. It's easier to sleep at night that way.

As far as me driving my car, I take it out on occasion, but not enough.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:14 AM
g_murray
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy effing moses. Yep, some **** definitely - and deliberately - vandalized your car.

FWIW -- just like folks do for a garage sale -- I would whip up a bundle of 'small posters' explaining (words to the effect) that your car was vandalized on such-n-such a date so please keep an eye out (and report) any suspicious activity. Put them up at 'strategic locations'.

When word gets out, like that, folk WILL pay that much more attention to whomever is around. NOBODY wants THEIR car vandalized - even if it's a POS (never mind a 993) - because the core issue is that someone - a stranger - has invaded their personal space and damaged something that belongs to them. That kinda thing sticks in people's throats.

Personally, if you are going to be using THAT space for a long while - you might think in terms of installing a 'web cam' or some-such. In this way you can 'peruse' the pix it has taken - e.g. whilst you are away at work -- so that you can get a feel of the typical 'goings on'.

And, finally, I hope the bastard is caught and, yes, that you and 'a nice piece of hickory' are given 5 mins. with him.

Gerry
Old 05-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Coleman
Three Wheelin'

Received 120 Likes on 62 Posts

Dave- Sorry to hear that- Well, at least it was somewhat of an easy fix.. It could have easily been keyed, and then you would be looking at a new paint job.. My car is stuck in Maine- and I'm in SF! I wonder if it still has the wheels on it?

C>

Quick Reply: Another senseless case of vandalism