Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many people have had a Double flash led with out Alarm/Immobilizer?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 02:41 AM
944/951guy
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many people have had a Double flash led with out Alarm/Immobilizer?

I just want to see how many people have had or have the double flashing led when alarm is active?

if you had it and fixed it what was it?
If you have it and just left it alone, how long have you had it and have you had any problems?

I have tyhe double flashing led and dont know what to look at or check.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:48 AM
944/951guy
Three Wheelin'

Well this might sound weird but I just remembered that I never reconnected my alarm horn after it went on its haywire trip (Which I have since fixed, it was just a bad remote). I went into the garage and connected it, Set the alarm and the double flash is gone. So I guess all my immobilizer problems have been solved!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:44 AM
The Eagle
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

~ The Eagle ~
---------------------

'96 Polar Silver/Black C4S, manual, litronics, LED's in the positioning lights, alu/leather shifter & handbrake,
silver face gauges with alu rings, "GT" sport seats, full leather interior, motor sound airbox, stainless door sills,
valve caps Porsche crested brushed alloy, front protection bar, with split rear grill and layered with Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax

'92 Carrera 2 (Sold)
'89 Carrera 3.2 (Sold)
Old 04-08-2010, 11:59 AM
avslash
Advanced

Originally Posted by 944/951guy
Well this might sound weird but I just remembered that I never reconnected my alarm horn after it went on its haywire trip (Which I have since fixed, it was just a bad remote). I went into the garage and connected it, Set the alarm and the double flash is gone. So I guess all my immobilizer problems have been solved!
Where is the horn located. I might as well check while at it.

That raises a question in my mind. Does the horn beep when arming/disarming the system???
Old 04-08-2010, 02:44 PM
944/951guy
Three Wheelin'

No Mine doesent beep when arming or disarming. It is located under the car on the drivers side in front of the rear drivers side wheel. You would have to take the splash guard cover off to see it.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Crimson Nape Racing
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The horn beeps when you arm the system and something is not right (I think). I disconnected it cause it sounded cheap whenever it did beep. But I also for the double flash so I reconnected it. I would like something that doesn't sound so cheesy, but not enough to spend any time or $ on it.

Quick Reply: How many people have had a Double flash led with out Alarm/Immobilizer?