Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PSS10 Troubles

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fwiw, I think having adjustables makes sense even if you're not planning on tracking the car. It's nice to be able to have the option depending on road conditions, environment, etc.. Softer long freeway trips or stiffer tighter back road twisties, etc.. Plus there's always that AX event that can be fun to try.

If you are worried about Bilstein, then go with the KWs. No reason not to have adjustable coilovers in this day and age, imho.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:05 AM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 525 Likes on 347 Posts
Smile Another approach...

I love the look of the new adjustment ***** on the struts. They are much smaller and more difficult to adjust on the PSS9s. I imagine the rears are pretty nice too.

I have had a set of PSS9s for about 6 years, bought them used with ERP camber plates for $1,000, I recall. As my PSS9s were getting a bit tired, I was interested in replacing them with PSS10s, but decided to have the PSS9s rebuilt by Bilstein, $700 for all four, 4 day turn around time.

The adjustment ***** are still a PITA, but the suspension works really well...just spent 2 days at the track with these babies, very pleased.

Quick Reply: PSS10 Troubles