OT: Rennlister delivers....

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 12:26 AM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 311 Likes on 252 Posts
Default OT: Rennlister delivers....

Saw this ad' https://rennlist.com/forums/for-sale...nn-rotors.html

I was able to purchase rotors for my MBZ C43 from the seller. Rotors arrived today in record time. They're huge and heavy, normal retail from the dealer is about $600 a pair.

Thanks MJ & Christine.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:13 AM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Tony,

Glad you received the rotors in record time, and very glad that we could help you save some money on your MBZ parts. Enjoy!

Last edited by Axeman; 03-04-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:01 PM
993MAN
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I can't pass this thread without telling of my experience either.
Mike is a top bloke and always comes through with the best prices and fast shipping. After getting shagged around by people when trying to buy parts, it's refreshing to deal with someone that actually cares, and doe's what they say they will do.
My first purchase was for my Bilstein HD set up and they were at a great price. Even if they would have cost a bit more I still would have bought them from Mike.
Yesterday my axle arrived from Mike in only a few days. It was in far better nick than I thought it was going to be as well. It shined!
He's a top guy and will get my support.
Cheers for everything mate and good luck with the new venture.
Graham
Old 03-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 993MAN
I can't pass this thread without telling of my experience either.
Mike is a top bloke and always comes through with the best prices and fast shipping. After getting shagged around by people when trying to buy parts, it's refreshing to deal with someone that actually cares, and doe's what they say they will do.
My first purchase was for my Bilstein HD set up and they were at a great price. Even if they would have cost a bit more I still would have bought them from Mike.
Yesterday my axle arrived from Mike in only a few days. It was in far better nick than I thought it was going to be as well. It shined!
He's a top guy and will get my support.
Cheers for everything mate and good luck with the new venture.
Graham
Graham,

Thanks so much for your feedback/post, you have been an awesome customer to have and we are very glad that we could help you get that gorgeous 993TT back on the road! Christine and I consider ourselves very fortunate to have many great customers like you and strangely 95% of them have been from Rennlist (coincidence?)
It's tough enough having a small business with with the current economy and competing with the big sharks, but I think having a small family run business, low overhead and the fact that we're Porsche fanatics ourselves has allowed us to offer very competitive pricing and hopefully great customer service. Thanks again for the positive feedback and looking forward to seeing pictures of your car as soon as it's out of the shop!

Cheers!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:42 PM
kb
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok - how do you know what MJ & Christine have for sale? Do they have an online store? Please do tell. Might come in handy in the future. Regards
Old 03-04-2010, 10:52 PM
1pcarnut
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ditto. Always nice to have an alternative and support a rennlist member.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:57 AM
993MAN
Drifting

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

I believe Mike has been working hard out to get his new website up and running. He told me it has turned out to be a bigger job than he thought.
If anyone deals with him you'll seew hat we mean about service, prices and delivery times.
Shopping from the other side of the world is always nerve rackin,g which is why Mike gets my vote.
FYI, Im still waiting for LA Porsche to get me the shipping price after three weeks! Too late dudes. It's already here.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Axeman
Rennlist Member

Thanks Graham

Yes that's right Mike is still working on the website, should be up soon. We are selling new&used Porsche parts.
In the meantime if you need anything or you want to check pricing you are more than welcome to shoot us an email at info@5150motorsport.com

If somebody of you lives close to Camarillo, CA you will also be able to pick up parts at our shop. I will keep you posted once the website goes live.

Thanks again for your support!

Danke

Christine

Quick Reply: OT: Rennlister delivers....