Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who here has never met another Rennlister (or other Porsche forum member) in person?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 02:57 PM
TargaMatt
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve, Matt, I'm in on the Alberta GTG if there is one! Marc Shaw (one of the 964 moderators) is in Grande Prairie, but he is down here at least 8 weekends a year at the track. He and I have been friends for a while, but I know there's a few other AB cars around here.

Other than Marc, no, I haven't met another Rennlister. I've been on here a few years, but have only had my car a year.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:01 PM
trophy
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TargaMatt
Steve, Matt, I'm in on the Alberta GTG if there is one! Marc Shaw (one of the 964 moderators) is in Grande Prairie, but he is down here at least 8 weekends a year at the track. He and I have been friends for a while, but I know there's a few other AB cars around here.

Other than Marc, no, I haven't met another Rennlister. I've been on here a few years, but have only had my car a year.
Hey Matt, nice to hear from you. I know Marc quite well, he is a member of the lapping Club I am in, I see him quite often in the summer... We will put you on the list for a GTG.....

Here are couple of videos from Marc and Myself....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clhwqNNi_Yk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU0lJ...eature=related
Old 02-01-2010, 05:32 PM
matt777
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by trophy
Hey Matt, nice to hear from you. I know Marc quite well, he is a member of the lapping Club I am in, I see him quite often in the summer... We will put you on the list for a GTG.....
The numbers for a potential Alberta GTG are starting to climb. One of us had better start right down the names!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:41 PM
trophy
Race Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I think we need a pre GTG, GTG..... And may be over a couple of
Old 02-01-2010, 08:48 PM
James K
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm too embarrassed by my scratched/bent wheels. Only half kidding there.

I have met bobesser briefly when picking up an amplifier (it still works great Bob), but that's it. Scheduling seems to be keeping me from meeting others, there always seems to be something going on the weekends when events are going on. I do hope I get to meet more rennlisters soon. Especially for the selfish reason that I no longer have a workspace to attempt DIYs due to my living situation which only offers me a large parking garage for the car.

Quick Reply: Who here has never met another Rennlister (or other Porsche forum member) in person?