Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fister Stage IIIs

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 08:26 AM
ABCar
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I pm'd Fister and he gave me the dope, persoanlly. Cant decide III or II. I see that you have II's...any regrets? I would love to hear opinions on this and will have to decide on one or the other since I have nothing else to do with my car until March. Thanks for your input.

edit: Went to his great website. So many items...so few lies I to tell the wife.

Andy

Last edited by ABCar; 12-21-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Steen
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a cab and had Stage I's and was in the same boat trying to decide between the III's and II's. I had never heard either live but knew that I definitely wanted a lot more than the I's. I listened to the Youtubes, searched for opinions etc...

Ended up getting the III's, was nervous as hell when I started the car the first time thinking they may be too loud for the neighbors, for a cab, for my wife... What I can tell you is I love them and know now that I'd have been very disappointed if I'd have settled for the II's once I actually heard III's. They are definitely louder, but it's really more that they have a more consistent sound through the revs, no resonance, and when you get above 4k rpms, it's just music!

III's and no regrets here at all... in a cab.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:14 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by ABCar
Went to his great website. So many items...so few lies I to tell the wife.

Andy
Sometimes, silence is golden....
Old 12-21-2009, 04:58 PM
jclanin
Rennlist Member

Hey Steen - I'm definitely pulling the trigger on the IIIs after hearing your car. Just gotta figure out how that "slush" fund is gonna work...

BTW, are you gonna join the crowd for the New Year's Eve North GA mountain run? I'm gonna try to swing it...
Old 12-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Steen
Instructor

Originally Posted by jclanin
Hey Steen - I'm definitely pulling the trigger on the IIIs after hearing your car. Just gotta figure out how that "slush" fund is gonna work...

BTW, are you gonna join the crowd for the New Year's Eve North GA mountain run? I'm gonna try to swing it...
Great call on the III's!

My slush fund discussion went something like this. Her: "What's in that big box that came today?" Me: "huh? Ummm, not sure what box you are talking about. I have a great idea! Can I take you out for a romatic dinner tonight?" Her: "awww honey, that's so sweet... but what the hell is in the box?" It went downhill from there. But, she loves me in spite of who I am

Can't make the run NYE. First time in 15 yrs we planned to be away on New Years. Going up to DC and all of the snow for a week. But, definitely interested in the next run. Had a blast that day.

Quick Reply: Fister Stage IIIs