Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone looking for a split grill deck lid

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 11:53 AM
clubrcr
Rennlist Member

Received 48 Likes on 29 Posts

I have lowered my price on the decklid, no reason other than I need to clean house for the upcoming Spring. The decklid id COMPLETE, with everything included. I took this off and added a turbo wing to mine. The electric motor is complete as well. Basically, it is a take off old deck lid and replace with new decklid, 30 minutes and plug in the electrical.

New price is $600 pluss shipping.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:44 PM
ofd
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Jim,

I'll take it at $600. Let me know how you would like me to pay, and I do have a US shipping address in upper NY state.
Can you keep the back and forth on Rennlist (PM) as I also just bought a turbo front bumper and the boss (wifie) is starting to roll her eyes.

Cheers,
Geoff
Old 01-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Raptor
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is really a very good price. The two spoiler motors alone are close to $800 (if needed), the split grill $500 (from Gert), plus paint and assembly. And that doesn't include the lid. Granted, most wouldn't buy new spoiler motors, but they do fail and the electric one is not easily rebuilt, as is the other. Even if you just wanted a split grill and got one for, say, $250 the painting cost would run it up close to the price for all that stuff.

Quick Reply: Anyone looking for a split grill deck lid