Sponsored by:

Colgan bra install problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 10:02 PM
DB_NC_95C2
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by cpdjfd107
Dave if it's not the one you were looking for don't feel the need to have to pay for it. I totally understand. Just write the check out for the shipping amount. I'd rather you not have to pay for it if it wasn't what you were looking for. Just keep it and use it for whatever you can get out of it.
If you still have to tape everything up thats no fun.
No Problem Chris, I wanted exactly this (a full bra set with bag and both nylon/velcro pieces). Cash the check, you were a lifesaver getting it to me in time for the weekend.
The taping is to secure the piece around the headlights TO the edges of the headlights, and under the trailing (i.e. flapping a bit at speed) edges.

I am **** enough to tape around the wheel wells, behind the wheels, and the front of the rear fenders because of flying 'track grit'. It's not much trouble and if it saves ONE stone chip, it's worth it.

I'll get a picture of the blue monstrosity this weekend.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:12 PM
cpdjfd107
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DB_NC_95C2
No Problem Chris, I wanted exactly this (a full bra set with bag and both nylon/velcro pieces). Cash the check, you were a lifesaver getting it to me in time for the weekend.
The taping is to secure the piece around the headlights TO the edges of the headlights, and under the trailing (i.e. flapping a bit at speed) edges.

I am **** enough to tape around the wheel wells, behind the wheels, and the front of the rear fenders because of flying 'track grit'. It's not much trouble and if it saves ONE stone chip, it's worth it.

I'll get a picture of the blue monstrosity this weekend.
Ok cool. Glad it helped. My car is black. I don't know how you race with a dark colored car. Silver, white maybe. I can't drive down the street without getting a stone chip. Ok I hijacked your thread enough. Consider it a bump!

Quick Reply: Colgan bra install problem