Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

97 Pastel yellow/Blk supercharged w/38k for $48,990 in my "hood" FS :o)

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Steve 96C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 878 Likes on 442 Posts
Default 97 Pastel yellow/Blk supercharged w/38k for $48,990 in my "hood" FS :o)

Was driving up Rockville Pike in Rockville, MD the other day and noticed a yellow 993 for sale at this Flemings Ultimate Garage place. I decided to check it out on line tonight and thought someone might be interested in it. It has chrome wheels (yuck for me), and wood trim all over the interior (double yuck for me) but there's a seat for every as* I guess. Maybe the wood and wheels look a lot better in person than in these pics.

http://www.flemingsultimategarage.co...8/998_p4_l.jpg

No affliation, just loving the exterior color

Only 2 more weeks till our Nov 8th Meet and Drive here in Rockville. We'll pass this place on the way out of town for the drive part of it. It would be cool to stop in here as part of the drive to see the neat cars they have in their collection. Muscle cars, sports cars and luxury cars.

While I was searching for a new job these past 6 months, I noticed they had a few ads looking for a sales rep. If I was younger and single, I would have gone for it but I can't really work eves and weekends with my family situation. It would have been like a kid in the candystore for me to work there.

Cheers,

Quick Reply: 97 Pastel yellow/Blk supercharged w/38k for $48,990 in my "hood" FS :o)