Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

MOFFAT!!!!!!!! Look what I found in my mailbox- UPDATED Little Fart's Journey

Old 06-07-2009, 10:56 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Arena993
. My house sitter said two packages arrived. Hmmmmm...................

Mike
That's odd. Hmmmmm........
Old 06-07-2009, 11:27 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 406 Likes on 228 Posts

BTW my house sitter called me last night and said 2 packages arrived on Saturday.
No ****?

Andreas
Old 06-07-2009, 11:53 PM
simpsoap
Three Wheelin'

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

BTW my house sitter called me last night and said 2 packages arrived on Saturday. I wasn't expecting any more parts until my return. I asked her the size of the packages............ Well I think you know where I am going here. I think I will have some new BLUE family members when I return. FUNNY.

Mike
I must continue to watch this thread, I'm curious as to these new pacakges that showed up You guys are so entertaining!!!!

Andy
Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 AM
timothymoffat
Rennlist Member

Received 979 Likes on 433 Posts

Originally Posted by MarkD
I should report you to SPS (Smurf Protective Services)...

Getting the little blue guy drunk. What's up with that Mike?

My house sitter said two packages arrived. Hmmmmm...................

Mike
Originally Posted by FisterD
That's odd. Hmmmmm........
Originally Posted by AOW162435
No ****?

Andreas
Originally Posted by simpsoap
I must continue to watch this thread, I'm curious as to these new pacakges that showed up

Andy

Mike, FYI, I now have to make sure I'm alone when I check your updates. I had tears in my eyes this morning I was laughing so hard.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Packages? Maybe you'll end up as bunk mates in the same institution as this guy I'm surprised they let them use scissors.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrJEFsK-sO8
Old 06-08-2009, 04:56 AM
kjr914
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Canyon56
Packages? Maybe you'll end up as bunk mates in the same institution as this guy I'm surprised they let them use scissors.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrJEFsK-sO8
Anytime someone tells me their life sucks so bad and no one's life could be worse, I'm going to show them this video....
Old 06-08-2009, 09:43 AM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

She is being good about it right now, but she is calling me a freak. She also asked me, "can't we just spend one night without him?" Funny thing is that she has no idea about the delivery to my house. My house sitter said two packages arrived. Hmmmmm...................

Mike
I don't know nuttin' about nuttin'

Your wife is a good sport... mine has been following the trials and tribulations of the blue dude (and ROFLing) but wondering how your's was dealing with the shenanigans
Old 06-08-2009, 11:13 AM
murfysflaw
Wallflower
Rennlist Member

Excellent thread!

My nickname in high school was Smurfy Murphy... love the Smurftastic moniker for the car too
Old 06-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Arena993
Race Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Well yesterday's salmon episode came and went. Little Fart arose this morning with a new attitude and zest for life. First off he has a thing for historic lighthouses, so we went to the Hilton Head lighthouse for a look. 114 stair climb up this sucker. Of course we carried him. The view was nice.

Here Little Fart kept bugging us for a picture. He could not even let us enjoy the beautiful scenery. The day is not starting off with the zest for life exhibited this morning.

After the lighthouse tour we were starting to get hungry and believe it or not Little Fart made a great suggestion of a well known Hilton Head hot spot called The Salty Dog. We piled in the car and off we went.

Once we were seated I was waiting for Little Fart to make a restroom run or pull the "I forgot my wallet" routine. I have to tell you that I was knocked off my feet when he whipped out a $20.00 bill and tells the server that he is taking the check. The day can only get better.

We all enjoyed a few beers and ordered lunch. I was concerned as Little Fart seemed to like beer a lot.

After a few pre-lunch beers we ordered our food. I made sure this time that Little Fart was OK with what he got. I was assured that his lunch choice was fine. Here is what he ordered. I have to tell you it looked pretty good.

After lunch Little Fart asked if he could walk the beach alone. I liked the idea because it gave me and my wife time alone. Not that I was sick of him, but.....
I told him we would meet at the restaurant at 7:30 for dinner and we would see him there. Dinner came and went with no sign of Little Fart. Not to concerned as my wife and I had a great meal alone. The ride home was great and we stopped for ice cream and enjoyed the evening's cool ocean breezes. This is where the story takes a sorted turn. Here is how we found Little Fart. Passed out in bed with a killed bottle of white wine(Chardonnay his favorite). We tried to wake him, but we will just let him sleep it off. This guy is getting on my nerves.

Until tomorrow I may have to kill the little Sh&t. And to think that more deliveries came to my house. At this rate I hope I have a house to come home to.

Mike
Old 06-09-2009, 12:20 AM
curve lover
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Until tomorrow I may have to kill the little Sh&t.
Mike-- Don't do anything rash!

You might trigger an army of invaders!!!

Old 06-09-2009, 07:04 AM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

After a few pre-lunch beers we ordered our food. I made sure this time that Little Fart was OK with what he got. I was assured that his lunch choice was fine. Here is what he ordered. I have to tell you it looked pretty good.
FROTFFLMFAO!! This pic brought back memories of watching this many, many years ago:

Andreas
Old 06-09-2009, 10:59 AM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by curve lover
Mike-- Don't do anything rash!

You might trigger an army of invaders!!!

Maybe too late... the invasion has begun...

Funny, the blue dude seems to have some cool interests, yet, is still a little bit of a tool.
We did a East coast lighthouse tour... drove from point to point.. fun. That was all BK (before kids).
Looks like a great trip.
Damn funny stuff... you should consider start a blog
Old 06-09-2009, 04:14 PM
cabrio993
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL!

This is the funniest thread. Don't know how I missed it.

Reminds me of a project that my daughter did for school in which we had to host this stuffed teddy bear for a week, take pictures, write a log and put it back in the box with some pics and send it across country to the next host family on the list. It ended up going to 52 cities all over the country in a year. That bear was in some amazing places...

Maybe we should do the same and take turns to have the little fart for a week. I can already see him cleaning cosmoline off Andreas' car, fabricating with Mark & Darin, going to Dogfish Head brewing Company tour with Cactus...

Cactus? ....hmmmmm...Ok, not sure it will be a good idea to send him to Cactus.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:26 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by cabrio993
I can already see him cleaning cosmoline off Andreas' car, fabricating with Mark & Darin, going to Dogfish Head brewing Company tour with Cactus...

Cactus? ....hmmmmm...Ok, not sure it will be a good idea to send him to Cactus.
Yep, I'd be worried about BlueFart getting violated...

Andreas
Old 06-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Arena993
Race Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

This morning we had to sit down and talk to Little Fart. It seems my wife has had enough of his shenanigans. She cleared all the beer and liquor from the reach of our traveling companion and replaced with a non-alcoholic beer. He is on her last nerve. We told him to stay home today and enjoy the pool. It seems he had a good time.

Here Little Fart is with his alcohol-free beer. He needs some time to dry out. I am happy to report no problems today. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Little Fart seemed to be quite the sun god today as well. He was getting a little burned (Smurfs turn more blue in the sun). So we gave him some sun block. A day at the pool is what he needed.

Also I received 3 more packages today. You guys are hilarious my house sitter thinks I collect these things and belong to some strange internet club. Aint life grand. Updates tomorrow.

Mike

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MOFFAT!!!!!!!! Look what I found in my mailbox- UPDATED Little Fart's Journey