Sponsored by:

speakers replacement

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 09:44 PM
cdmdriver
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Becker135
Sounds like you have the HiFi option, as do I. I just ordered Infinity 5.25" for the lower speakers, and Phoenix Gold 3" for the uppers, and won't do the small tweeters in the door panel until I see how these sound. The options that seemed to fit the speaker box in the door were limited, and the Infinitys might be a little big requiring some customization. I'll let you know. FYI, I did buy these at onlinecarstereo.com, spent right at $110.
Are those Infinity 5.25 speakers two way? Or are they just the single woofer?

I have been trying to find just a simple woofer (mid woofer) and I can't find a 5.25 without it being a two way.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:43 PM
black ice
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been trying to find just a simple woofer (mid woofer) and I can't find a 5.25 without it being a two way.
Try contacting manufacturers online requesting particular components from component sets. They generally sell cones and/or crossovers separately through a customer service function to support speaker sets that get damaged. You might also see this function on the website called "legacy products." You won't get a discount this way but might not be unreasonable.

ave

Quick Reply: speakers replacement