Sponsored by: DashLynx

FS: 993 turbo hollow spokes

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 05:03 PM
jmayzurk
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 993 turbo hollow spokes

I'm selling a set of OE hollow spokes wheels from my 993 turbo.

Name:  993-hollowspoke-1-sm.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  124.4 KB

The part numbers are:

rear wheel: 993.362.140.00, 10Jx18 ET40
front wheel: 993.362.136.00, 8Jx18 ET52

The wheels are straight but have some cosmetic blemishes. They are mounted with Bridgestone SO3s in stock sizes, but the tires are pretty much used up and they've been sitting in my garage for three years anyway.

The front two wheels are very good, conservatively 7/10, with only minor scratches from normal wear; unless you put your face right up to the wheel you would think they're perfect. You could probably polish them and do nothing more.

Both rear wheels have paint chips. One wheel has a small chip to primer (so it appears gray, see picture below), with a very fine circumferential scratch around the rim. The scratch may polish out but the chip needs paint. The other rear wheel has a more significant chip, about 1/2" wide. Neither wheel has typical "curb rash," and the scratches/chips go only into paint and primer, not into aluminum.

Name:  993-hollowspoke-detail-1.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  76.7 KB

Honestly, if I were to put these back on my car--and I'm picky--I would refinish the two rears and leave the fronts alone.

Asking $800 OBO. Prefer local pickup in SoCal, but I'll ship at buyer's expense.

Detailed pictures can be found in this Flickr photoset. Click on "all sizes" while viewing a picture to get a high-res version.

Quick Reply: FS: 993 turbo hollow spokes