Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Fister exhaust mod - Another satisfied customer!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 12:21 PM
1pcarnut
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by M. Schneider
Hey prshguy~ Luv that 993 of yours! A fire engine red Porsche 911 with billboard scrip on the side, what's not to like!! I’m Totally thrilled every time while viewing your avatar. Man,, if I could only get my sorry **** retentive **** beyond the safety of metallic silver. . . .

Where did you source that Carerra scrip?
Thanks! It's not subtle that's for sure but I love the look. Next up is a duck tail. I had a hard time finding the modern font, there are several older style versions around. Finally found it with a vendor out of Hong Kong.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Kika
Nordschleife Master

Received 79 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by prshguy
Thanks! It's not subtle that's for sure but I love the look. Next up is a duck tail. I had a hard time finding the modern font, there are several older style versions around. Finally found it with a vendor out of Hong Kong.
here is a vendor that I found: http://www.acromann.com/product_info...oducts_id=1297

I think the arena red car shown is Rennlist's own Cahrerra!
Old 08-22-2008, 01:17 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

NICE!!!!!
Mike,
It was great to see you and hang out. Your car looks (and sounds great!). Thanks for the cool pix.

Father of 3 and Stealth,
FSEM Stage II, is a mod I developed for my personal car. Stage I (2" stainless bypass) sounds great but just wasn't aggressive enough for me personally, coming from Fabspeed Supercups. I toyed with some internal mods to go with the Stage I, and came up with something that I find to be perfect. Nice growl at idle and cruising speeds, but when pushed have an awesome bite!
Stage II is the only mod being requested right now, since the word has gotten out, and everyone that has them, really loves it!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:44 AM
mike993c2s
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Darin,

Taking some pictures is the least I can do..... if you want a larger sized one, I can email that to you.

Having driven the car around town some more, I've gotten more looks and nods from other drivers. Sometimes I even regressed to the adolescent behavior of downshifting, then letting it rip to speed away...... I must say that the only downside to getting this mod is poorer gas mileage!

And I'm still holding out for some black powder-coated wide ovals for the widebody cars..... hint...hint
Old 08-23-2008, 02:38 AM
1pcarnut
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kika
here is a vendor that I found: http://www.acromann.com/product_info...oducts_id=1297

I think the arena red car shown is Rennlist's own Cahrerra!
That's the one, and yes it is Cahrerra's car. They sort of stole his photo.

Quick Reply: Fister exhaust mod - Another satisfied customer!