Sponsored by: DashLynx

DACH sport cat GB official registration thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 05:25 PM
993inNC
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by David in LA
...and then it will be time to build these for TT's!!!
ahhhhh............the TT's, the TT's, what am I going to do for you guys?
Old 10-19-2008, 05:28 PM
993inNC
Race Car

Originally Posted by Biovox
I wasn't in the GB but had ordered a set of the 200-cell sport cats before this got started. They arrived about a fortnight ago and have just been fitted to the car in conjunction with a new set of Maxspeed mufflers and tips. Verdict ... just what I was looking for Definitely improves the handling due to the weight reduction (15lbs each for the cat and each muffler, 45lbs total, don't know what this saving is over stock), certainly feels more torquey in the low- to mid-range and the sound is now perfect. No way near as obnoxious as Supercups (which I ran for 18 months, ~109db) but with a lovely burble at idle and a real roar at WOT. Just want to say thanks to Chris & Co. for the cat - lovely workmanship and my mechanic said there were no problems in fitting at all (getting the old one piece welded-on cat off was another story but still only 3 hours labour all-in). Well worth the wait and thanks, once again
You're very welcome, and thanks to you as well Please make sure to spread the word throughout the UK for me, we've never really been able to break your market. With the exchange rate the way it has been, i'm really surprised we hadn't been flooded with orders...........alas, to no avail.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:36 AM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 993inNC
ahhhhh............the TT's, the TT's, what am I going to do for you guys?
Hi Chris - Just a friendly New Year's bump and reminder in case you've forgotten about us

Old 01-01-2009, 03:53 PM
993inNC
Race Car

LOL.......would I forget you guys? My loyal...."if you ever get something put together, call me" guys. NEVER!

Thanks for the bump David. Truth be told, 08' had more sales than ever before (we still have 4 or 5 sets of pipes to build well outside of the past GB) that we have hard times trying to complete with the daily business still going well (in this crappy economy!).

While we're on the subject, let me say, for my partner David and I, we would like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who believed in our products (limited as they are these days ) and decide to purchase something we wouldn't do what we do if it wasn't for everyone's trust and patronage.

So Happy New Year and here's to everyone's health, and pursuit of happiness

Quick Reply: DACH sport cat GB official registration thread