Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fister Sport Exhaust Stage II Rocks!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 08:53 AM
bluejam
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fister, No, I live 4 hrs up I5 from Medford, but I will be at Laguna Seca in October and hope to hear your exhausts on some cars in the Porscheplatz. You going to be there?
I think this will be this winter's project for me.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:42 AM
TAI2
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

H2NO: Hope to see you on Sunday. BTW, there is another guy showing up who just installed the Stage II's.

Pewter82: Darin's comments are spot on. I did just switch from the Maxflows. The Maxflows provide the high performance sound all the time and roar nicely. They tend to drone at 2200 to 2800 RPM. The Stage II's have a completely different tonal quality and roar in proportion to how hard you get on it. They do not drone at all. They have more of an "open" sound where the Maxflows have more of a "closed" sound. I hope this helps.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:45 AM
dickiemo
Track Day

I would like to hear the sound of the Fisters. I have the FSE w/o cats, it sounds pretty good and I don't notice any drone. Where can I find the link to hear what the Fisters sound like?
Old 08-07-2008, 12:25 PM
mike993c2s
Burning Brakes

dickiemo, just click on the link on FisterD's sig.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:39 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by bluejam
Fister, No, I live 4 hrs up I5 from Medford, but I will be at Laguna Seca in October and hope to hear your exhausts on some cars in the Porscheplatz. You going to be there?
I think this will be this winter's project for me.
Perfect. I'll be there. We'll definitely have to hook up.

Originally Posted by dickiemo
I would like to hear the sound of the Fisters. I have the FSE w/o cats, it sounds pretty good and I don't notice any drone. Where can I find the link to hear what the Fisters sound like?
Click here
I am working on a new video, which has some drive by footage as well as interior footage to show how they sound all around.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:45 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by mike993c2s
I had a chance to visit Darin's shop today and he did a few drivebys in his car. Man, it's just music to my ears! I think TAI2's description is dead on. Will be taking my car to Darin's for Stage II in a couple weeks!

BTW, Darin was a great host..... thanks for showing my son the "farm"!
It was great meeting you and your son. Yes, the ranch is definitely fun for kids. Too bad you wont be around for the BBQ. Oh well, I will see you on the 20th! We'll get you upgraded and have a couple of cold ones

Quick Reply: Fister Sport Exhaust Stage II Rocks!!!!