Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

AWE tuning ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 11:51 AM
jaje
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I attend many Audi Club NA events and AWE has a good reputation with the club and their members - but I've never done business with them (I'm a Porsche guy).
Old 07-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Redblurr
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good news!! I have talked with Mike via email, he has totally taken care of everything for me. His prompt service yesterday was great. He explained everything to me and answered all of my questions to great satisfaction. I would like to change my statement of " I'll probably not order from AWE tuning again", to " I would order from AWE tuning again". That is due to the way Mike handled things yesterday. I understand that things get backed up and sometimes sh*t happens. It is the way you approach a situation or problem that matters. Good job Mike! Thanks again to everyone who reponded to this thread. That helped get the ball rolling again and helped in the resolution of this matter.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Full Boost
Why do I feel so left out!
Rennlist Member

Received 418 Likes on 201 Posts

WoW!!

Firstly let me say this:

Red - Glad your problem has been sorted - and if it was because of this thread - then well and good - RL is doing its job.

Mike - As I read my posts - I didnt "label" either you or your company ANYTHING.
I merely stated facts as I recalled them (and posted threads to back it up). The fact that you replied to the concerns of former customers and have sorted out the OP of this thread speaks volumes about your attitude towards business and your customers - Kudos to you.
The fact that you took reponsibility for the stuff up - regardless of the issues can only be seen as a good thing.

Would I buy from you - maybe, maybe not - but i know enough about business that if you cant deliver - stop advertising the product.

Rally Jon - thanks for your input - when you have something constructive to add(other than an opinion - which is exactly that an opinion based on nothing) please chime back in. As for calling all the 993TT board names...

Simon.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:37 PM
eclou
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,220 Likes on 597 Posts

My experience with AWE with both my 993tt and 997tt have been beyond spectacular. Their excellently research, developed, produced products are only matched by their service. Having dealt with dozens of tuners for BMW, Porsche, and well as domestics I have to say they would be as close to ideal as I can imagine
Old 07-24-2008, 10:31 PM
RallyJon
Weathergirl
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Boost
Rally Jon - thanks for your input - when you have something constructive to add(other than an opinion - which is exactly that an opinion based on nothing) please chime back in. As for calling all the 993TT board names... Simon.
Lobbing unjustified, unsupported grenades that disparage one of the truly decent vendors around should get a smackdown. I'm usually not in that business, but when I see something really out of line...
Old 07-25-2008, 01:14 AM
Full Boost
Why do I feel so left out!
Rennlist Member

Received 418 Likes on 201 Posts

RallyJon,

How is what I posted out of line? A member asked for input - I provided what I knew. Not only that I BACKED it up with emails AND Mike freely admits that he did wrong.... The fact that he than made it right was acknowledged by myself and the OP. So where is the issue?

You posted nothing constructive about AWE or ANY DEALINGS you may or may not have with them. You just dribbled out an opinion (based on ???)and then had the audacity to call all the 993TT board members whingers.

As far as smackdown goes - you must be joking. This is now getting personal and I will refrain from taking this any further.

Have a great weekend.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:51 AM
roman944
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

+1 from Audizine's S4 and A6 2.7T owners (and then some!) never heard anything but good things

maybe I'll get that K04 kit for mine 2.7T A6 (closer to winter)

Quick Reply: AWE tuning ?