Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is the finish on this metal?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 12:55 AM
2nd993
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark - dude - thanks, nice find. did you just have those ready to post or did you look them up special just for this reply. Is there any need for me to think about anything anymore? i just post it here and it shows up like magic.

I like those links. i'll start with the california ones - have a few conversation and report back unless i don;t and move on to something else just because..

easy thing to do might be to ship one of these guys a used dash from la dismantlers and tell them to call back when its done right :-)

the haneline website looks well done.

thanks...

ok.. im now imagining a large sum of money deposited in my account... when i get back in the morning and check here please post your results.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:58 AM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 500 Likes on 321 Posts

Originally Posted by 2nd993
Mark - dude - thanks, nice find. did you just have those ready to post or did you look them up special just for this reply. Is there any need for me to think about anything anymore? i just post it here and it shows up like magic.

I like those links. i'll start with the california ones - have a few conversation and report back unless i don;t and move on to something else just because..

easy thing to do might be to ship one of these guys a used dash from la dismantlers and tell them to call back when its done right :-)

the haneline website looks well done.

thanks...

ok.. im now imagining a large sum of money deposited in my account... when i get back in the morning and check here please post your results.

Ask and ye shall receive. Salvation lies within:
Attached Images  
Old 05-15-2008, 01:01 AM
Mark in Baltimore
Rennlist Member

Received 500 Likes on 321 Posts

I had some of the links saved from a previous search. In another life, I was an ad photographer and had to source out various materials for backgrounds and sets. One other source that I used in my old industry thatI forgot to mention is Wilson Arts and Formica, both laminate manufacturers. I don't recall an engine-turned finish for either one, but maybe they added it to their product line up.

Quick Reply: What is the finish on this metal?