Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DDIDIT'S 97 993 NB FOR SALE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 11:27 PM
AnthemAVM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure is pretty, wish it didn't have a roof.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:33 AM
Marlon
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Take the 36K and run.

Originally Posted by ddidit
Well, its tuesday and I am hoping for more interest.

Currently as of yesterday, heheh, 2 rennlisters (I believe, haven't detailed their avatar) in Washington are seriously thinking, but no transaction as of yet.

Arizona is having trouble getting her money for her insurance claim. That's just too, bad she wants to give me full asking but it does me no good if she is just waiting for her claim check.

I want 39.8K but it seems everyone wants to get it for lower, so here goes!

$37500.00

Reddy kilowatt, are you sure you want to wait a couple of weeks, it may be gone.

Kiesan, I am waiting for your response! You know I am actually giving it to you with what we agreed on. Kiesan has simply got to be the easiest person in the world to deal with. Why, he has all the money in hand ready to buy, but is making sure he gets what he only needs. Makes it hard for me to sell. A perfect 993 for x amount or a salvaged white one he is looking at seriously for the low 20's. I just hope he doesn't have the same experience he has had in Dallas. Have you guys read that one, I would be bizerk after that!

Any more offers?

Your fellow rennlister selling his beloved 993, don't worry, I will get another one in the future. Just have to sell mine now for a 4 door and I just can't afford 4 cars and I have only a 2 car garage to boot!

The best thing about 993 ownership is the people that actually love these cars. They are always passionate in everything they do.

Dindo
Old 05-22-2008, 01:47 PM
ddidit
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sale Pending and the new 993 rennlist owner is.....

We will let you all know with the pics!

Thank you all for visiting my for sale thread. It is with great pleasure to be a 993 owner and I will dearly miss the car. I won't miss any of you though, why, because I will visit Rennlist frequently and share any knowledge to anyone that has concerns for there vehicle. I would like to thank kindly Robin Sun for his great P-car site. Without that, some can see a 993 as a unobtainable car due to maintenance issues, with the site, it has made ownership no more expensive than maintaining any other 40k car. Maybe even cheaper since I do all my own work. Amfab for his bass guitar solution, Atan for having the most beautifull 993's on the planet. Steve Rufus for actually driving a 993 as it was meant to be, a Ruf with over 100k miles. Toys for Tots, Steve was always next to my car in the porsche corral. And especially Bill Verburg, for having the most technically advanced 993 in the world!

I would also like to thank everyone who visited my "What is your other hobby other than your 993" The views and replies from everyone was so entertaining that I would like it to reack the 10k views.

Again, thank you all have have a safe drive in the most beloved Porsche 911. The Carrera 993

Dindo

Quick Reply: DDIDIT'S 97 993 NB FOR SALE!!!!