Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cross-Country Excursion in my 993

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Harry L
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just want to take this opportunity to thank Terry Adams for taking the time to show me the clear bra on his 997 tt.

By the way, Terry owns one of the most beautiful 997 tts I have ever seen (ruby red exterior with stone grey interior (with carbon fiber accents) coupled with the PCCP yellow calipers behind the factory 997 tt wheels) - and, of course, it is phenomenally fast.

On Terry's recommendation, I went to Daniel Cook at Transparent Bra in Walnut Creek (www.transparentbra.com). I was very impressed by Daniel's work.

Thanks again, Terry for your time and the great recommendation.

My car goes to RMG this Tuesday for the final inspection, and our cross-continental adventure begins on Saturday.

It will be interesting to see how many 993s I see in other parts of the country (and Canada).

-Harry
Old 05-04-2008, 02:57 AM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2,299 Likes on 615 Posts

I drove my C2s a few times from Texas-california and back- loved it. Radar detector is huge...as is the cellphone charger mentioned. bring music jic as you might want to jam out to some "feel good" tunes with the windows down doing the airplane hand maneuver. Oh and sunglasses.

have a fantastic time and take pics of your car in front of weird signs.

Quick Reply: Cross-Country Excursion in my 993