Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998

Bat Phone, wide phone center console For sale or trade in North NJ!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 04:06 PM
fnckr
Rennlist Member

Received 199 Likes on 118 Posts
Default Bat Phone, wide phone center console For sale or trade in North NJ!

Saw one last week on ebay for $2000, and from searching saw that a few of you had interest in retro-fitting nav screens and stereos.

I'm willing to trade my bat phone center console straight up for a black or grey standard console with ashtray and any other necessary swap parts. We can each pay shipping (my console will probably be more anyway). I'll entertain offers, but you don't really want to pay $1500 do you?

Full disclosure, there is a dime sized nick/tear in the leather on the right side of the console. I'll take a better pic in a few days when car is back from dealer. All of the leather is there, it's just pulled away like if you jabbed a piece of paper with a pen at an acute angle.

Here's a pic from a distance.

Last edited by fnckr; 04-10-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Ag02M5
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:26 PM
fnckr
Rennlist Member

Received 199 Likes on 118 Posts

OK, here are more pics. The right side seems much worse than it is because I had the flash on and shadows are emphasized. Not sure if it's repairable, but I've seen some amazing repairs on leather. The left side is perfect. There is also a nick on the rear just behind the tray. This is very valuable to some if recent Ebay auctions are an indication.

I'm just looking for a trade with someone who has grey or black vinyl or leather. The trade would be include all parts to do a complete swap.

Many more pics here http://fnckr.smugmug.com/gallery/475...81717852_3oHyw

And the teasers.
Not sure what the black marks are.

The driver's side.

The rear nick behind the tray.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:50 PM
David in LA
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you can wait until end of summer when I will be back in the U.S. I have a black standard console covered in black leather. I don't have an extra ashtray available, but I do have the carpeted forward piece that you need to do the conversion to a standard console...carpet color on the piece is grey but can be redone. I may be able to source an ashtray.

Quick Reply: Bat Phone, wide phone center console For sale or trade in North NJ!