Sponsored by:

Metal part on Air Filter Cover

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 01:21 PM
DFC4S
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dan,
I'm not sure of the exact details of the motorsound package list. My car does have OEM wide ovals, not sure of the mufflers, and thought my airbox was the motorsound airbox. Sounds like I don't have the option afterall.

I had not checked the motorsound option in detail as I purchased my car from Ray Joseph (RPM) in 2006 where it was advertised as having the motorsound package. Anyhow, no big deal, I get my car back from it's 30k service today so I'm going to check it out.

Just ordered the motorsound airbox from Sunset this morning Think I'll just keep my exsisting airbox if I want to revert back to stock.

Last edited by DFC4S; 04-12-2008 at 12:31 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:56 PM
black ice
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I made a file in MS Excel as a template to get as close the airsound pattern as possible. Probably still have on another computer. If there's no analog through search just PM me and I'll look for it over the weekend.

The intake noise really makes a big difference with throttle and RPM. Easy mod but the motorsound cover sure does look nice (and not very expensive). Hmmm, maybe some chrome spray paint....

Dave

Quick Reply: Metal part on Air Filter Cover